RetroVK

This claim is disputed
NHL Record to date

favorites 1-0 +1.0 units
dogs 5-6 + 1.65 units
unders 0-0
overs 0-0

net units +2.65 units

Nice day yesterday with the islanders coming through for me leading the way.

Today i like the under in the edmonton at columbus game. I think Garon and Norrena are decent enough goaltenders for this spot and neither of these teams has been allowing a lot of shots on goal on average over the last few games. Again line i bet migt be slightly different than what i post but this is the line i will use for tracking purposes.

tonights play

edmonton/columbus under 5.5 -115

Thanks santa

looking ahead to tomorrow i am taking a hard look at atlanta ... i like the situation at work against the islanders....

On october 18th the islanders played at Florida in what i consider their last real travel game.

23rd they hosted dallas
25th they hosted carolina
27th they hosted rangers
30th they played at philly ( hop skip and a jump big deal )
1st they hosted montreal
3rd they hosted columbus
4th they played at rangers ( car ride )

so first real road trip in awhile in my opinion and islanders are coming off two emotional hard fought wins in an overtime battle where they blew a 3 goal lead in the third and a huge rivalry win over the rangers. great spot for atlanta in my opinion and likely a spot i bet those thrashers.

If memory serves me, and assuming he starts tomorrow Lehtonen has struggled vs the Isles... dont quote me on it, but look into it

ok, I looked for ya... nothing to write home about but not as bad as I thought, although the GAA might be misleading after the Isles have lost Blake etc over past few years

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="24%" height=18></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>MIN</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>T</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>OTL</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>EGA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GAA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV%</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SO</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left> Career vs NY Islanders</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>476</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>27</TD><TD class=yspscores>3.41</TD><TD class=yspscores>274</TD><TD class=yspscores>247</TD><TD class=yspscores>.901</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

as long as its above .900 i aint too worried ..... though if you remove the shutout the GAA is really bad.....

I think itll be Roloson and Mason tonight. GL VK!

Thats what happens when i bet early ...... goaliepost said the other two but now they both have changed. no way to get off the bet so just gonna ride it.

roloson numbers are better but i prefer garon ..

Not a fan of a first time starter but sometimes that makes the defense try harder for the goalie .......

it is what it is .. i am stuck with the bet even though i like it less now.

Thats what happens when i bet early ...... goaliepost said the other two but now they both have changed. no way to get off the bet so just gonna ride it.

roloson numbers are better but i prefer garon ..

Not a fan of a first time starter but sometimes that makes the defense try harder for the goalie .......

it is what it is .. i am stuck with the bet even though i like it less now.

I know what you mean, it seems like starting goalie info is less reliable than it was before. Hopefully it works out for you anyway:cheers:

goodluck tonight (Y) and who sets the the signatures under our usernames :P i wonder who changed mine to that LOL

This was a loser as the game is tied at 4=4 right now.

edmonton/columbus under 5.5 -115 loser

ugh.

NHL Record to date

favorites 1-0 +1.0 units
dogs 5-6 + 1.65 units
unders 0-1 -1.15
overs 0-0

net units + 1.50 units

Back