RetroVK

This claim is disputed
NHL Record to date

favorites 0-0
dogs 3-4 -0.50 units
unders 0-0
overs 0-0

net units -0.50

Barely losing so that is good. hehe. I like a few games tonight strictly from what i perceive to be value , not necessarily who i see winning the game. Again these are games i wont lock in until outside of the house and away from the computer so the lines may be different by a few pennies compared to what i actually bet but will use the posted lines for tracking purposes here. Worth it to take a shot on these i think.....

Tonights plays

new york islanders +265
coyotes +150
kings +130
minnesota +170
ottawa -115

Hope you all have a successful evening on the ice.

I do think it is possible that the isles started thinking about the ranger game between the second and third periods last night .......

Good Luck Kyle. Not even sure what I am playing yet myself. Hard to not like NYI but they are playing 4th in 6 days off a needed OT win which could help with momentum I guess vs a very good NYR team off a stunning loss with 2-3 days off . Wish I could play 1st Q NYI if there is such a thing but hard to expect them to win despite the fact they have won a few in a row @ MSG and the road team is doung well lately in the series.

Why no interest in the Away Goals ML ? Think 7 games you have 4 dogs , 1 fav who is close to a PK and passing on 2 games .....at +200 would think its a better value then play NYI....:shake::cheers:

islanders up 2-0. we gotta hold them for 12 more min.

Glad to be wrong about the Isles !! Nice hit bro ! Had Ottawa as well ...only neg so far for me was the wasted comeback by Tor losing in ot ! BOL on the rest . On PHO ML as well .

started fast , ended slow

new york islanders +265 winner
coyotes +150 winner

kings +130 loser
minnesota +170 loser
ottawa -115 winner

updated

NHL Record to date

favorites 1-0 +1.0 units
dogs 5-6 + 1.65 units
unders 0-0
overs 0-0