RetroVK

This claim is disputed
NHL Record to date

favorites 1-0 +1.0 units
dogs 5-8 - 0.35 units
unders 0-1 -1.15
overs 0-0

net units -0.50 units

Alright , i had a rough day yesterday as neither bet came even close to being a sweat for me let alone a win. Back into the red in hockey where i feel more comfortable. One play today on nashville. i had leans to penguins and leafs last night but lost some value in the overnights. i hate to say this every time i post a hockey play but i am posting the current line right now when i have not bet the game yet. i wont be betting until later in the day so this might be off a few pennies by faceoff. But i am betting it.

nashville predators +200

"The Predators may be without two forwards for a second straight game when they play the Sharks tonight.
Martin Erat (upper body) did not practice Monday and is listed as questionable for the game.
Joel Ward (head) was limited in practice. He has, however, passed his baseline neurological tests and will be re-evaluated this morning to see if he'll be ready for the game. He took a heavy hit during last Thursday's game at Calgary.
Coach Barry Trotz said both players should be ready for this weekend's games - Friday at Anaheim, Saturday at Los Angeles - if they don't play tonight.
Other injuries: Trotz said forward Jed Ortmeyer, who hasn't played this season because of a blood clot, is still on track to resume practicing when the Predators return from their road trip.
He said there is no target date for forward Steve Sullivan (back) to return to the ice, but that Sullivan is still progressing through conditioning exercises.
Changing things up: The Predators switched up two of their defensive pairings in Monday's practice and will likely use the new arrangements today.
Dan Hamhuis, who had been paired with Greg de Vries, is now working with Greg Zanon. De Vries is paired with Ville Koistinen.
"We need to get a little more balance,'' Trotz said. "The Suter-Weber pair seems to have really good chemistry. The other pairs didn't seem to have the chemistry I'm looking for right now.''
Head to the net: After getting shut out twice in the past three games, the Predators drilled repeatedly Monday on getting to the net, screening goalies and looking for rebounds.
"It's hard to get goals in this league,'' Trotz said. "Everyone tries to get to the net and put pucks there. I don't think we've done a real good job in that area where we're going to have to be successful. That's got to be a constant for us.''"

sharks are averaging over a shot a minute 18 minutes into the game .... gonna go ahead and say i made a bad bet here.

21 shots for sj and 4 for nashville

only down 1-0 thanks to dan ellis standing on his head ....

crimety ... 40 shots on goal thru two periods for the sharks ... still only down 1 though.

come on let papa get lucky and get to a shootout

your boys are sure making a game of it..=)

congrats on ur ml, my over came in thanks to them :)

boom !!

thanks gsro and grats !!

undeserved money feels so much better in my hands than deserved money ....

Had no business winning the game with sharks having a 54-28 shots on goal edge but i will take a nice overtime win here.

nashville predators +200 winner

NHL Record to date

favorites 1-0 +1.0 units
dogs 6-8 + 1.65 units
unders 0-1 -1.15 units
overs 0-0

net units + 1.50 units

Congrats . The 2nd anal raping I took in NHL today . 1st this Red Wings blow a 2 goal late and lose in OT . Now lose a parlay thanks to SJ blowing it . Nice 300 swing on two 50 bux plays. Now I will probably lose the Wolves ML after they choked . Some days ....

wow two brutal beats.

all you can do is make the bet , cant play for them.

i was on wrong side and you were on right side of both of those bad beats.

you know how it goes though , you have fought the wars. it comes back to us when we take a bad beat like that.

glad to be on the good end of it myself but i hold no illusions .... sharks were the side.

Back