overs 2-1 +0.90 units
unders 20-21 - 1.95 units
totals pushes : 1

overall -3.23 units

picking all the wrong dogs.....

one unit recommendations

chicago white sox -122

good luck.

Can't be too thrilled about the lineup tonight?

Not sure what I am doing in this game yet, could be against you but best of luck anyhow

it is putrid and this isnt a small ball stadium. relying on danks but maybe an under play is in order here as well.

On what night are you thrilled about their lineup ???
When they have DYE, AJ and THOME in there....They rely primarily on their power, they are not a station to station team. Ozzie mixing shit up tonight and giving some guys the night off(AJ)-who has been heating up a bit. Its a risky play.

On what night are you thrilled about their lineup ???

It looks a lot better when there is Thome, Dye, Getz, and AJ in there.

Getz = .333
Dye = .289
Thome = .230
AJ = .268

Regardless, its 4 starters out of the lineup and 2 of them have the power to deliver a big hit while the other gets things going at the top of the order. With the wind blowing out, seems like a bad day to lose the power in your line up.

When they have DYE, AJ and THOME in there....They rely primarily on their power, they are not a station to station team. Ozzie mixing shit up tonight and giving some guys the night off(AJ)-who has been heating up a bit. Its a risky play.

thats what i mean.... certainly the power would play well here but what a putrid group dye , thome and aj are. A lot better than the small ball boys that they are fielding tonight no doubt.

you follow white sox ??? thoughts on how danks performs ?

it is putrid and this isnt a small ball stadium. relying on danks but maybe an under play is in order here as well.
About the Under-Texas will put up a few and if the sox get runners on look for them to run. They replaced power with speed, which can kill that total too. This dude from tex has an 8 + era.......Dont think theres any real vbalue in this game, but if you want action, Id lean Sox, just cause of danks.

maybe first five under is better .. a lot of the big bats could get the key PH in this one.

About the Under-Texas will put up a few and if the sox get runners on look for them to run. They replaced power with speed, which can kill that total too. This dude from tex has an 8 + era.......Dont think theres any real vbalue in this game, but if you want action, Id lean Sox, just cause of danks.

i need action like i need a hole in my head. all about money.

thats what i mean.... certainly the power would play well here but what a putrid group dye , thome and aj are. A lot better than the small ball boys that they are fielding tonight no doubt.

you follow white sox ??? thoughts on how danks performs ?
Danks is a beast, he will have them off balance, but Texas is a very good hitting team. If he leaves a few up in the zone, he will get hit, but overall Danks should hold them to 3-4 runs.....Now can the sox score 5? I dunno. Lets see what Ozzies plan is with this lineup. I will tell you know he will run if these faster guys get on.

maybe first five under is better .. a lot of the big bats could get the key PH in this one.
I think you would be ok with Danks, but not too sure about this guy from Texas-cannot be too thrilled about a 7.89 era, + 8 in last 3.....Career in Texas is 6.36....UGGGHHHH. The middle of the sox order can still stick.. Its really a no play. Gun to head, Id play sox 1st 5 if anything.

Sticking with the bet .. he is just resting his lefthanded bats here that were most likely to struggle anyway... bigger concern is i am not confident in corky behind the plate.

chicago white sox -122 ....................loser -1.22 units
whitesox/rangers under 10.5 .......winner +1.00 units

Was second guessing myself for a reason .. one of my luckiest days of the year really as i was counting on danks pitching well and he got rocked. Seemed like the leadoff man was getting on base every inning for the rangers tonight. Some timely double plays saved my ass from getting burned worse than it did. Hard to feel good about the way i saw danks pitching here but only 0.22 units to the worst for it.

favorites 18-9 +9.83 units
dogs 18-27 - 13.23 units
overs 2-1 +0.90 units
unders 21-21 - 0.95 units
totals pushes : 1

overall -3.45 units

Back