This claim is disputed
favorites 16-7 +10.23 units
dogs 15-24 - 11.83 units
overs 2-1 +0.90 units
unders 17-19 - 2.80 units
totals pushes : 1

overall -3.50 units

pending nats series +140 trail 0-1 --two units

think i am a pretty honest guy when it comes to assessing whether i made a good or bad bet ... that nationals loss last night was a pretty tough one to take and maybe the worst umpired game i have seen in quite some time at homeplate. Quite a bit to like on todays card and here it is......

one unit recommendations

marlins/cubs under 9 -110 (avg)
nationals -118
mets +101 ( avg)
reds +118
dbacks +141
o's/bjays under 9 -105
wsox/rangers under 11 -120
rockies +101 ( avg )
pads/dodg under 8 -105

no writeups today since i have so many damn plays. Nothing worth two units ... so last year this was a no play day .. hehe.

If you watched alot of Cabrera though bro, he might be the toughest guy to call in the bigs. Dude is just so damn wild. a 5BB/9 inn ratio isn't gonna get you a good reputation. Just keep that in mind.

Better luck today.

If you watched alot of Cabrera though bro, he might be the toughest guy to call in the bigs. Dude is just so damn wild. a 5BB/9 inn ratio isn't gonna get you a good reputation. Just keep that in mind.

Better luck today.

no doubt about that .. he had 5 walks and was certainly wild again ... but every pitcher for the nats had trouble figuring out reynolds zone. My problem was that zimmerman ( arguably the best nat bat ) was being called out on strikes on a pitch a good 7 inches outside while kip wells would almost groove a pitch for a ball against k greene. The strike zone was consistently inconsistent in favor of the road team. Of course , i was watchign with a bias but i think i come down hard on myself when i make a bad bet ..so i think i usually see things clearly ... they had 6 walks in the last three innings after cabrera was ousted.

cabrera control been a known commodity for awhile and you are right that he probably doesnt get the benefit of the doubt very often from the umpires. The umpire also took a nasty ball off the top of his head during warmups before one inning so maybe he had double vision.

The umpire also took a nasty ball off the top of his head during warmups before one inning so maybe he had double vision.
:36_11_6:

I just see how they call Volquez on a consistent basis...he gets squeezed a ton but has earned those calls yet with his inconsistency.

:36_11_6:

I just see how they call Volquez on a consistent basis...he gets squeezed a ton but has earned those calls yet with his inconsistency.

no doubt .. i saw the game prior to his last start vs the braves and have seen him "squeezed" on other occasions too.

You better not be talking bad about my boy reynolds :eyes:

pretty much hate him this morning .. but i will like him next over i play with him.

did you see him get hit on top of head ? i was hoping he would have to leave game so i could get a fair call. He ducked trying to get out of the way but all he did by doing that was take the shot off the head where he was less protected.

pretty much hate him this morning .. but i will like him next over i play with him.

did you see him get hit on top of head ? i was hoping he would have to leave game so i could get a fair call. He ducked trying to get out of the way but all he did by doing that was take the shot off the head where he was less protected.

No, I missed that. The only thing I saw was Albert getting thrown behind and then he goes on to take Cabrera deep. I knew that was coming after that pitch behind him. That guys a machine.

No, I missed that. The only thing I saw was Albert getting thrown behind and then he goes on to take Cabrera deep. I knew that was coming after that pitch behind him. That guys a machine.

yup ... wish it had hit him ... two run difference.

boooooooooooooooooo !!! i hated that game.

manny acta is just flat out awful too.

endorse the Nats today but no play for me.. Wellenmyer historically has an unexpected bounceback coming. Rather play him when he is due for a letdown versus the opposite but likely the bounce is a few starts away--couldn't get comfy with it though.. Cards bullpen also pretty rested now as Franklin didn't get used last night..

GL with the card looks solid..

endorse the Nats today but no play for me.. Wellenmyer historically has an unexpected bounceback coming. Rather play him when he is due for a letdown versus the opposite but likely the bounce is a few starts away--couldn't get comfy with it though.. Cards bullpen also pretty rested now as Franklin didn't get used last night..

GL with the card looks solid..

he strangely has some nice numbers against nats bats which is the concern for me , tee ... as well as the scouting on zimmerman is going to catch up with him if he keeps insisting on fastball fastball fastball.

not a fan of either bullpen ( who could be a fan of the nats bullpen ? ).

pray for me ... i need this nats win for series bet as well. love lannan hosting lohse but the piniero game is a ?

marlins/cubs under 9 -110 (avg) loser -1.10 units
nationals -118 ........................ loser -1.18 units
mets +101 ( avg) .....................winner +1.01 units
reds +118 ................................winner +1.18 units
dbacks +141 ............................winner +1.41 units
o's/bjays under 9 -105 ...............loser -1.05 units
wsox/rangers under 11 -120 .......winner +1.00 units
rockies +101 ( avg ) .................loser -1.00 units
pads/dodg under 8 -105 ............winner +1.00 units
cards/nats under 9.5 -115 ........winner +1.00 units

favorites 16-8 +9.05 units
dogs 18-25 - 9.23 units
overs 2-1 +0.90 units
unders 20-21 - 1.95 units
totals pushes : 1

overall -1.23 units

pending nats series +140 trail 0-1 --two units

2.27 units to the good but the nats series is now 0-2 so that is looking like two units down the drain. nationals are doing their best to bancrupt me and pay every squares mortgage. Not that a play ont he cards was square today by any means but the squares are just blindly fading this team with lines off more than fifteen cents per game the last week.... and they are getting rewarded. got some lucky breaks tonight and i will take them.

Back