RetroVK

This claim is disputed
season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000
favorites 39-42- -11.98 units
dogs 44-51 +2.13 units
overs 10-6-2 +4.05 units
unders 36-12-1 +22.35 units<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Be warned , i am running a bit poorly right now on my sides from a luck standpoint. My last three sides blew 3 , 3 , and 7 runs lead in defeat.
With that said, there is a game today that easily fits requirements for a bet. Expect to lose it , as it is a very large dog , but definitely think you win money on this bet long term. One of the better large dog values that i have seen this year.

official plays

nationals +167

hope it wins .

At first glance, this looks like a glaring mismatch, hence LAA laying seventy cents on the road. But, you listed a bunch of things that I cannot help but agree with in the discussion thread. LAA's first time seeing Bergmann, LAA's second consecutive road series, ...

Contrarian play at its finest. GL Kyle

Today is a good day to point out the obvious , that a lot of people start forgetting in the middle of a baseball season grind. Should always remember this ......

BASEBALL BETTING IS MORE ABOUT PICKING PRICES THAN IT IS ABOUT PICKING WINNERS.

I know this is obvious on its face, but just a little reminder as we are a few months in and it is easy to not have our eye on the ball during the grind of a baseball season.

no writeup so thought maybe a little remindere would be good .

thanks for the well wishes.

if you think bergmann has an edge over the laa hitters tonight, would you not like the under? or do you think wsh is going to get to lackey? or is it that you think wsh could just hit better than laa and outscore them? thanks kyle

i have a lean to a low to average scoring game. To win both of those bets i would need angels to score 3 or less and if they score 3 i would only have the 4 to land on to win both bets so i would be really looking for complete domination by bergmann.

Too narrow a window and i think a lot of my low scoring lean has been accounted for in the set total already. So i dont like the under bet but i do like it to be on the lower scoring side. Also a higher percentage of the time this thing is won by angels and that means 9 full innings of baseball usually.,

It didn't qualify for me as an under bet.

Today is a good day to point out the obvious , that a lot of people start forgetting in the middle of a baseball season grind. Should always remember this ......

BASEBALL BETTING IS MORE ABOUT PICKING PRICES THAN IT IS ABOUT PICKING WINNERS.

I know this is obvious on its face, but just a little reminder as we are a few months in and it is easy to not have our eye on the ball during the grind of a baseball season.

no writeup so thought maybe a little remindere would be good .

thanks for the well wishes.

pretty much exactly what i thought when i saw the colordo line this morning....BOL:tiphat:

Well i had it capped right .. just a couple errors that a bad team cant overcome to win. Feel good about the quality of analysis i had for this one , but it is hard to take when a game goes pretty much like you expect it too and you still dont cash.

lost this one in eighth when ahead one run it went bunt single , stolen base , throwing error , two base error... lose by one run. lol wow.\\

updated baseball record

season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000
favorites 39-42- -11.98 units
dogs 44-52 +1.13 units
overs 10-6-2 +4.05 units
unders 36-12-1 +22.35 units

Tough loss Wash just cant win close games late . I think Acta should have probably went to Rauch in the 8th with the struggles of his pen. Rauch has barely pitched the past 10 days and while he is unaccustomed to 2 inning stinits he is a converted starter and has done it in the past as middle reliever..

yeah i wouldnt have minded that at all.

still , just field a bunt and a ground ball and its all mute.

i am such a poor loser. hehe.

yeah i wouldnt have minded that at all.

still , just field a bunt and a ground ball and its all mute.

i am such a poor loser. hehe.

I hear ya bro and understandable . What it boils down to though is thats why they are a losing team because they cant do the little things right at the most crucial of times. Its really what seperates winners from losers in baseball terms not gambling . Take Boston they gun a guy down at the pate in extras and then win it next inning on Sunday . A bad team maybe doesnt do that , hangs there head some down in the bottom of the inning and loses where Boston a winning team does make that play . The difference is LOSING teams never make the plays in close games . They always give away the game if they can .....its the painful truth as to why we suffer losing smart , well thought on plays on attractive dogs . We cant cap the losing intangible . Felt this way so many times nothing as frustrating to get the game right and 1 play spoils it . Just a pep talk . Look at Seattle on Sat . As soon as the opportunity arose to give away the game they find a way to...:cheers:

Back