Time to post april 8 baseball

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
favorites 0-0
dogs 3-3 + 0.60 units
overs 0-0
unders 0-2 -2.25 units

overall -1.65 units

very rough day yesterday putting me on the wrong side of the ledger. Also battled a toothache most of yesterday and last night it appears i managed to get some food poisoning. A tuesday i would rather never relive. Still battling the food poisoning. With my tooth pain and the debilitating food poisoning i haven't finished the card yet but here are four that i have already played. Chance i don't even cap the remaining games.

Two unit recommendations

One unit recommendations

Philadelphia Phillies -112 vazquez vs Blanton
Cleveland Indians -113 Carmona vs padilla
Kansas City Royals +105 Greinke vs flloyd
Detroit Tigers +119 miner vs litsch --someone shoot me.

First favorites of the year. help a kid out bullpens.

we%27re-number-one46.jpg

Like KC

Back to the well with the Tigers, eh?

see if they can't keep the wheels on the wagon. prior to getting arm weary in september , miner pitched pretty damn well as a starter for your boys and i like his performance in his first start last year. Litsch is hit or miss and tends to get high pitchcounts early in games. He can be good though ... under probably worth a glance but i am passing.

Yeah, Zach was actually okay last year. He is a pro and does what is asked of him and I give him credit for that. His spring was very below average. Hopefully he comes out strong. They really need to correct this somewhat or this season could get ugly in a hurry.

Toothache and food poisoning? This is usually when Jordan would come up with a monster performance....I see 4-0 today. GL.

nice win with phillies .. my goodness ... night of the living dead right there. Nice to get that so quickly after yesterdays bullpen debacles. Pretty funny when i am on the right side of detroit and seattle last night and come away a loser in both and on the wrong side of the phillies game today and come away a winner. baseball is tough.

Philadelphia Phillies -112 vazquez vs Blanton winner +1.00 units
Cleveland Indians -113 Carmona vs padilla loser -1.13 units
Kansas City Royals +105 Greinke vs flloyd winner +1.05 units
Detroit Tigers +119 miner vs litsch -- winner + 1.19 units

favorites 1-1 -0.13 units
dogs 5-3 + 2.84 units
overs 0-0
unders 0-2 -2.25 units

overall +0.46 units

lucky today with the phillies game. we are allowed to get lucky right ?

Back