RetroVK

This claim is disputed
favorites 16-7 +10.23 units
dogs 14-22 - 10.93 units
overs 2-1 +0.90 units
unders 17-17 - 0.35 units
totals pushes : 1

overall -0.15 units

so close to the handicappers mendoza line.

two unit recommendations

one unit recommendations

Toronot/k.c. under 8 -120

tor/kc under 8 -120 --- kind of a lot of juice to be laying here on an 8 but i think 8 might not be available manana. I want to back Greinke as everytime i bet on him pitching well , he comes thru for me. The thing is that he is no secret now and has gotten a little pricey. So in order to back him i prefer to look at the total and see if i think the royals will struggle. I think most folks around here know that the royals struggle mightily against left handed pitching as it is but to make matters worse , they are facing a guy who is getting righties out consistently ... without looking it up , i think i read under .100 so far this year. Tallet could pose some problems for this royals lineup. His limited numbers against the royals and at kaufman are nothing to be proud of though. Hoping winters slightly expands his strikezone with the zero earned run streak of greinke ... especially in front of what might be a large crowd to see zach pitch. Any widening of the strikezone to benefit the streak will likely carry over to the bottom half of each inning as well to keep it all consistent. Greinke history vs toronto is average but i am putting more weight on his current form. In my gut , i think the bjays have a solid chance of winning this game by a 2-1 or 3-2 type of score in the late innings but there is no way i am betting against my favorite pitcher here. Concern would be Tallet not going long innings but again i think the situation helps in that capacity. Would also not be surprised to see kc be more undisciplined at the plate with Greinke on the hill 1. it's just natural when you dont think you need to score as much and 2. to keep zach in rhythm throughout the game. Stadium lines up , pitchers form lines up , situationals line up ... worth the shot in my opinion ... and i have pretty much decided i am riding the greinke train until it bumps me off

strong leans -- might play a few of these super tiny

pitt +200 -- Snell at this price ?? but why is line moving the other direction ?? what am i missing here ?? great home stats for brewers pitcher but snell has better batter v pitcher stats imo.... certainly no way over a 162 games that brewers cash in 2 of 3 with this pitching matchup. Feel like there is something i have missed here and that is why i am scared.

cardinals +100

marlins +155 -- my instinct tells me the mets win this late with the better bullpen but johnson stats to start year and in particular his career stats vs the mets roster makes me consider the dog. This is the type of game that likely comes down to one key AB or defensive error. data vs instinct again .. so prolly a tiny marlin bet here but definitely wont qualify for a full unit. check the two pitchers splits vs opponents .... amazing ...... under worth a look as well.

nats +165 --- value.

m's/whitesox under --- morning start after a double header ... after looking more in depth there are more concerns than one would think. Who is playing ?? who is resting ?? will wait and see starting lineups before deciding and not a fan of the ump for unders. likely a pass.

tbay -130 --- kazmir regaining form , blackburn suffering without mauer presence behind hte plate. blackburn history at home and twins as a home dog history probably keep me off of this one. Under umpire dreckman really plays well for kazmir here as he can struggle with control at times. unhittable for lefties. i want to do it but it isn't my style of bet.

That should be my only play for tomorrow ... good luck all.

I agree with the marlins and pitt prices. They make them really tempting to play. I thought pitt had em last night, hopefully they get em today

GL today VK. Like the thoughts as well, especially Kazmir. Twins are dreadful against lefties, and Blackburn's only start in his career against the Rays was a 1.1 inning performance.

Good Luck Kyle..

wanted to talk you off Pitt and the under yesterday but didnt want to intefere. Today might be slightily better chance of winning for Pitt but still think its very slim. Team is w/o McLouth , Doumit and Wilson. Essentially missing there 3-4 hitters and veteran shortstop who is a borderline all star replaced by Brian Bixler who has struggled badly to hit and K in the majors...

Milw is a team who has struggled and needs to get as many easy wins as it can to get straight . Think the Pitt pen lost Hansen as well recently and Meek is a downgrade . Grabow had been perfect to the 1st game of the series .

with Twinkies not a fan of this team and maybe they get the loss today after pulling out a close one they blew twice . Twins are 3-1 at home this yr vs LH and they got bailed out the 1st win vs Bedard but lost a tough one anyway the next day 2-0 as sort of the payback. Last season Minny ended the season winning its last 12 at home vs LH after losing 5-1 to Parra ..which I think they were 6-3 before that losing 3-2 to Garrett Olson , 3-0 to CLiff Lee and 1-0 to joe Saunders ...

3-1 to date( Wins 9-2, 3-2 , 6-5 and loss 2-0)
18-4 last year

20-5 vs LH at home since the start of 2008 and all losses low scoring = 5 losses = 5 unders ...

0-2 vs Washburn
1-5 vs Parra
2-3 vs Olson
0-3 vs Lee
0-1 vs Saunders

Mauer does hit LH fairly well but have to think his loss is somewhat negated vs LH this season ...

2008:
3-2 Buerhle
3-1 Braden
11-8 Fieriebrand
7-6 Rowland Smith (long history of overs bewteen SEA and Minny btw)
4-1 Sowers
10-6 Danks
6-5 Richard
7-0 Buerhle
14-2 Harrison
4-3 Lee
9-6 Laffey
6-4 Robertson
Parra Loss 5-1
7-2 Unit
2-1 Lannan
Olsen loss 3-2
Pettitte 6-5
Lester 7-6
Rogers 7-6
Lee loss 3-0
Bale 4-3
Saunders loss 1-0

We also see that many of there wins they also pitched very well ...:cheers:

goodluck kyle. i think pit price is due to milkys domination in recent years. otherwise no reason for that price. i bit on pit myself.

Good Luck Kyle..

wanted to talk you off Pitt and the under yesterday but didnt want to intefere. Today might be slightily better chance of winning for Pitt but still think its very slim. Team is w/o McLouth , Doumit and Wilson. Essentially missing there 3-4 hitters and veteran shortstop who is a borderline all star replaced by Brian Bixler who has struggled badly to hit and K in the majors...

Milw is a team who has struggled and needs to get as many easy wins as it can to get straight . Think the Pitt pen lost Hansen as well recently and Meek is a downgrade . Grabow had been perfect to the 1st game of the series .

with Twinkies not a fan of this team and maybe they get the loss today after pulling out a close one they blew twice . Twins are 3-1 at home this yr vs LH and they got bailed out the 1st win vs Bedard but lost a tough one anyway the next day 2-0 as sort of the payback. Last season Minny ended the season winning its last 12 at home vs LH after losing 5-1 to Parra ..which I think they were 6-3 before that losing 3-2 to Garrett Olson , 3-0 to CLiff Lee and 1-0 to joe Saunders ...

3-1 to date( Wins 9-2, 3-2 , 6-5 and loss 2-0)
18-4 last year

20-5 vs LH at home since the start of 2008 and all losses low scoring = 5 losses = 5 unders ...

0-2 vs Washburn
1-5 vs Parra
2-3 vs Olson
0-3 vs Lee
0-1 vs Saunders

Mauer does hit LH fairly well but have to think his loss is somewhat negated vs LH this season ...

2008:
3-2 Buerhle
3-1 Braden
11-8 Fieriebrand
7-6 Rowland Smith (long history of overs bewteen SEA and Minny btw)
4-1 Sowers
10-6 Danks
6-5 Richard
7-0 Buerhle
14-2 Harrison
4-3 Lee
9-6 Laffey
6-4 Robertson
Parra Loss 5-1
7-2 Unit
2-1 Lannan
Olsen loss 3-2
Pettitte 6-5
Lester 7-6
Rogers 7-6
Lee loss 3-0
Bale 4-3
Saunders loss 1-0

We also see that many of there wins they also pitched very well ...:cheers:

I wish you had talked me into buying out of that pitt bet yesterday ... i had buyers remorse as it was .... so stupid betting on maholm control with an over umpire calling balls and strikes. Please never refrain from "interfering" in my threads. I love the differing opinion because i love money and it is usually the differing opinion that has seen an angle that i have missed.

the 2008 list of lefties you have there aren't exactly kazmir quality ( i guess lee was last year somehow). Just seems like blackburn isn't pitching well to me .... and i think it may have to do with the catcher since the staff as a whole is not pitching as well. Twins will be a play on team for me after mauer returns...... think my friend said he may be back friday ?

Guess it dependson Kaz. For me he still is inconsistent on the road and while his 2 away starts have been great this year , they are also 2 spots he always pitched well . Fenway 12 starts 2.89 ERA and McAfee 2.96 in 8 starts. While Safeco in 4 starts sub 2 ERA and Texas sub 3 in 3 starts are his 4 best road venues but the amount of starts at boston and OAK show its a good indication that those places are laces of success imo for him...

So the list of 2008 as far as stats would go think a bunch of guys are in his league but certainly dont mean stuff wise (danks , lee , buerhle , pettitte , lester , to name a few ) ..though its definetly something I would agree on that the list in general is mostly medicore LH ...

not sure about Mauer's absence in terms of the pitchers struggling but certainly could be ...blackburn I think has improved with each start and believe he made an adjustment or two before CLE maybe I can dig up ....

guess my point is Blackburn does have a good track record at home and is off a good start while Twins are 20-5 L25 at home vs LHSP which means road teams ar 5-20 or 20% ..Twins +1.5 RL does interest me but I can see why TB is attractive ...just like SEA @ CWS imo...

GL:cheers:

you like his 40.50 era there ?? lmao

Yeah, Nick can only improve on that, lol. Maybe he can go 3 innings today?

I see I started controversy, and Nut put me in a box with the stats, but strong lefties have traditionally made life difficult for the Twins, imho. The Twins season last year was part aberration with the continual mention of their clutch hitting, so I tread very carefully with trend stats regarding their season last year. If anything, the 2008 case Nut presents shows they hit mediocre lefties well, and won or lost close, low-scoring games vs. decent lefties. I put Kazmir in the above average category and I personally think they struggle with him tonight. There's a good chance Redmond plays for Morales tonight, but Delmon probably gets in there in LF for Kubel, who will move to DH likely. I still don't like tonight's lineup splits vs. Kazmir.

I hope I didn't talk you off the Twins buddy. Looks like Kazmir decided to go inconsistent, and the Twins have taken advantage.

Toronot/k.c. under 8 -120 loser -1.20 units.

if it gets rained out i will alter this but its already over the total in the fifth. guess i was on the wrong side here.

Bet so tiny on the other stuff that it isn't going to matter much to overall day results for me .. shame as i had the card pretty well capped. oh well.

favorites 16-7 +10.23 units
dogs 14-22 - 10.93 units
overs 2-1 +0.90 units
unders 17-18 - 1.55 units
totals pushes : 1

overall -1.35 units

Back