favorites 15-7 +9.23 units
dogs 12-20 - 11.03 units
overs 2-1 +0.90 units
unders 15-1 - 0.20 units
totals pushes : 1

overall -1.10 units

two unit recommendations

one unit recommendations

nationals +166 and under 9.5 -110 -- quality lefty vs the phils lineup and with perfect ump. Heavy under and away team leans. lannan should have success here, hamels got hit by a line drive and was taken out early. should be well rested and had a good bullpen session prior to this. He matches up perfectly against the zimmerman/dunn/johnson lefthanded threesome that is the nats lineup. He is the question here not lannan so if this goes over the total it should be because the nationals score ... and they never bother doing that when lannan takes the hill

braves +103 --lohse is doing it with mirrors. he doesnt strike anyone out , gives up hits and but manages to limit damage. He has a lot of heart but i dont think his stuff is that great. Braves roster simply hits him well. Lohse is one of those heavy home/aweay dichotomy guys who got tagged in his only away start this year and he is battling a knee issue. quality home dog lineup with bravos.

pirates +136 and under 8.5 -115 -- i know i know .. its a lefty vs the brewers but maholm seems to have solved a lot of his control problems this year and he is going to eat up innings if he can bear down and throw strikes. Bush is pitching well but can't expect another outing like his last and think the pirates can push a few across here to get the win. Pirates have some success against him but it is mostly by slapping singles around the yard so doubt we see a huge inning from them. umpire concerns here.

cubs -116 -- it was this or the under ... taking the cubs despite the fact they are missing some key bats. I expect stellar defense from them after they completely let down the pitching staff last night that really was only responsible for one run allowed in the game .. but bad defense led to 6 more dbacks runs. So i don't think last night proves that the dbacks are out of their hitting slump. i could go on and on about last nights game because it was so flukish for that team .. very lucky to win with haren dominating the cubs ( he grooved two pitches smartly and cubs hit them over the fence -- it happens ). value play here. i would look for soriano to get on base a lot and cause a lot of havoc.... especiallyc onsidering the way the dbacks ran on the cubs last night.

twins +107 and under 8 -110 -- loving how liriano is pitching and he never gets run support. Shields benefited from shadows in seattle last outing so his road woes didn't continue there. Can't count on twins to put up a ton of runs and i expect a pitchers duel here with liriano getting the best of it. liriano is a great pitcher at home and is getting much undeserved heat from the sports media. Twins historically hit shields well , especially int he metrodome but with no mauer i think they put up 3-5 here and get the win. cost me a diet coke already , better not cost me the cash.

seattle/cws under 8 +100 -- this will go over somehow because everything points to an under that one could imagine. straight forward play.

shotgun day so hopefully it pays off and i dont get hurt too bad. pirates total is probably the weakest link here.

gl all

VK,

Health on the Bravos......and you know my stance on Lohse. Completely different pitcher since coming to St. Louis. Not sure why you're not a believer yet, but 18-6 and WHIP about 1.25 is enough for me to take a bite.

Other than that major disagreement (that we keeping having...lol) like your card a lot. I'm in total agreement on the Bucs and the Nats.

Glad to see you putting a little run together the past few days......:cheers:

VK,

Health on the Bravos......and you know my stance on Lohse. Completely different pitcher since coming to St. Louis. Not sure why you're not a believer yet, but 18-6 and WHIP about 1.25 is enough for me to take a bite.

Other than that major disagreement (that we keeping having...lol) like your card a lot. I'm in total agreement on the Bucs and the Nats.

Glad to see you putting a little run together the past few days......:cheers:

you and my bookie keep cashing on lohse.

he is named kyle .. so he has that going for him.

nats +166 ........loser ...-1.00 units
nats/phils under 9.5 winner +1.00 units
braves +103 ......... winner + 1.03 units ( about time i caught a late inning break )
pirates +136 ..........loser -1.00 units
pirates/brewcrew under 8.5 ....loser -1.15 units
cubs -116 ............winner + 1.00 units
twins +107 ..........winner + 1.07 units
rays/twins under 8 .....winner + 1.00 units
seattle/cws under 8 loser -1.00 units

+ 0.95 units today. not bad at all.

i made a bad decision in regards to the pirates game .. i really should have picked either the under or the pirates and had just one unit riding on maholm throwing strikes vs an over umpire. Either way it would have lost but having two units in that situation on the road might have been pushing the edge a little bit. The seattle game was interesting .. every piece of data suggested an under bet was warranted and yet my instinct told me that it was going over. I, of course , bet on data but i left what was probably a two unit play on paper to just one unit so somewhat happy about that. joe nathan almost cost me a small fortune when he blew the save in the top of the ninth but minny got lucky in the botttom half there.

a note about the nationals and unders ..... with their defense it is going to be awfully tough to back them. They gave up atleast three more unearned runs today and its like watching the keystone cops when these guys play.

favorites 16-7 +10.23 units
dogs 14-22 - 10.93 units
overs 2-1 +0.90 units
unders 17-17 - 0.35 units
totals pushes : 1

overall -0.15 units

Back