This claim is disputed
favorites 11-4 +7.95 units
dogs 9-13 - 5.31 units
overs 1-1 -0.10 units
unders 2-3 - 0.40 units
totals pushes : 1

overall + 2.14 units

two unit recommendations

atlanta braves -120 ( just assumed this would go up so bet it at bad overnight price .. i was wrong )

one unit recommendations

marlins/nats under 9.5

strong leans

A's/bjays first five under
and bjays ..........................might split a unit between the two plays

detroit ?

looking hard at the over in dodgerland.

What's your op on NYY RL?

I don't have one euros ,,,,,, i am a believer that laying a run and a half and minus money is a longterm losing prop though so i would never bet that. With that said , pavano is garbage and burnett is pitching well. indians seeing the ball way too good right now for me to consider the yanks runline with no A-rod.

Yanks probably win this by 2 or more but i have some set rules about certain things and a run and a half minus money is one of them.

gl if you play either side in that game.

GL VK. Tailing you and Vikes on this one. I actually liked it if you can believe it.

lets cash .. braves not playing great baseball and hate getting in the way of streaks ( winning or losing ) but this looks like a value .... hope duke doesn't prove me wrong here and have another dominating effort.

Not really trying to be argumentative but you said Vazquez pitched well in Philadelphia. In 6 innings he gave up 5 hits and 4 walks. Why would that be a good effort?

Not really trying to be argumentative but you said Vazquez pitched well in Philadelphia. In 6 innings he gave up 5 hits and 4 walks. Why would that be a good effort?

relative to the way the game was being played out i considered it "pitching well" ... there were a combined 23 hits and 16 walks in that game so 6 innings 5 hits 4 walks was a decent effort in philadelphia in that game that finished with 21 runs scored .. 11-10 final .... so his 3 er over 6 was decent.. Tim timmons wouldn't call a strike. Have to put the effort in context.... like watching a bad pitcher in an eddings game get too many borderline calls.

atlanta braves -120 two units ............winner +2.00 units
marlins/nats under 9.5 -120 ..............loser -1.20 units

made 0.80 units posted here .. had a really good day on all the little stuff from the leans list so happy overall. Another nice effort by the nats attempting a close ... wow.

favorites 12-4 +9.95 units
dogs 9-13 - 5.31 units
overs 1-1 -0.10 units
unders 2-4 - 1.60 units
totals pushes : 1

overall + 2.94 units

there is a chance i have to adjust to the increased scoring that has permeated throughout the start of the season so far. unders have always been a cashcow , especially in april but not the case so far this year.

Dont know about an adjustment being needed--as that should have cashed yesterday except for gamblers luck. I think the line is now being adjusted higher, thus maybe no change needed for you. I played 2 overs yesterday that lost and probably would have cashed 10 days ago. Nyy and Phil. I believe it was 50/50 over under yesterday, so maybe the line is getting there. We will see. fwiw

Back