dogs 3-0
TOTALS 1-0
overs 0-0
unders 1-0

Nothing worth recommending yesterday.

However tonight there is.

San Francisco turd burglars +10

good luck gang.

I hope your turd burglars drop the loot.

I'll be happy with a Zona 10 pt win though! Hehe!

GL buddy!

:cheers:

GL bro..

Off subject-- what is the name of that Sushi place in the fashion show mall across from Wynn? Got a buddy I am trying to hook up there and for the life of me I can't come up with the name.. Sure you'll know:shake:

nice start for us San Fran backers.

let's get this kyle

GL bro..

Off subject-- what is the name of that Sushi place in the fashion show mall across from Wynn? Got a buddy I am trying to hook up there and for the life of me I can't come up with the name.. Sure you'll know:shake:

RA sushi

Very strange game but i will take the cash.

San Francisco turd burglars +10 winner

NFL 5-1
SIDES 4-1
favs 0-1
dogs 4-0
TOTALS 1-0
overs 0-0
unders 1-0

Last edited:
excellent hit buddy----

it was the correct side, I lost but I have had a case of FAVORITIS of late again and lost a bit after winning big after taking all dogs for a month, but i guess thats no fun to win on dogs-

excellent hit buddy----

it was the correct side, I lost but I have had a case of FAVORITIS of late again and lost a bit after winning big after taking all dogs for a month, but i guess thats no fun to win on dogs-

i know what you mean . have one posted favorite play and it lost. 0 % on favorites ....

nice hit kyle....you gave me the confidence to double up, so i made out better because of you. much appreciated

Back