Time for me to pick a damn winner

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Not sure what has happened the past 2 weeks. :hang:I will make one promise that is the last time I ever make another wager on Wen Chong Liang
103185.jpg

I am still one of the top golf cappers on the net ( got the stats and the paper
a.jpg
to back up the claim):23_32_9:, just the last 2 weeks have show I am human. This week though, I am straight butter. Releasing my 50* lock of the year.If this play doesn't cash then.. I guarantee you that the books will not refund you your money!!
This Mexican sensation won here last year by a tigereque 10 strokes.

Lorena Ochoa +150 to win the Tournament of Champions.. to win 2 units
( I have increased my unit amount.. so this would normally be to win 4)

Way to go out on a limb :36_11_6:

Hopefully this week I can find a leaderboard unlike last weeks Asian PGA event.
degenerate%20gambler.jpg

Love the field in the HSBC Championship as well.. so I will probablly add a play there also, once the lines come out.

damn son..might have to move this to website promos..

what's the plays again....can find them through all those damn picks and touting...

Unfortunately that pic is actually pretty good.
Damn she looks better in uni...searching and u're right, can't find a better one..haha..

She's on form though, jeez............

<TABLE class=sportsTable id=table1 borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR class=evenRow vAlign=center><TD class=first>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]May 17 - 20[/FONT]</TD><TD class=tournament>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Sybase Classic (LPGA)[/FONT]</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]$210,000[/FONT]</TD><TD class=last>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]1st[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR class=oddRow vAlign=center><TD class=first>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]May 31 - Jun 3[/FONT]</TD><TD class=tournament>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Ginn Tribute (LPGA)[/FONT]</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]$235,268[/FONT]</TD><TD class=last>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]2nd[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR class=evenRow vAlign=center><TD class=first>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Jun 7 - 10[/FONT]</TD><TD class=tournament>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]McDonald's LPGA Championship (LPGA)[/FONT]</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]$53,422[/FONT]</TD><TD class=last>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]T6th[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR class=oddRow vAlign=center><TD class=first>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Jun 21 - 24[/FONT]</TD><TD class=tournament>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Wegmans LPGA (LPGA)[/FONT]</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]$270,000[/FONT]</TD><TD class=last>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]1st[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR class=evenRow vAlign=center><TD class=first>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Jun 28 - Jul 1[/FONT]</TD><TD class=tournament>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]U.S. Women's Open (LPGA)[/FONT]</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]$271,022[/FONT]</TD><TD class=last>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]T2nd[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR class=oddRow vAlign=center><TD class=first>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Jul 19 - 22[/FONT]</TD><TD class=tournament>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]HSBC Women's World Match Play Championship (LPGA)[/FONT]</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]$10,000[/FONT]</TD><TD class=last>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]T17th[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR class=evenRow vAlign=center><TD class=first>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Jul 26 - 29[/FONT]</TD><TD class=tournament>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Evian Masters (LPGA)[/FONT]</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]$173,152[/FONT]</TD><TD class=last>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]T3rd[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR class=oddRow vAlign=center><TD class=first>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Aug 2 - 5[/FONT]</TD><TD class=tournament>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Ricoh Women's British Open (LPGA)[/FONT]</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]$320,512[/FONT]</TD><TD class=last>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]1st[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR class=oddRow vAlign=center><TD class=first>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Aug 16 - 19[/FONT]</TD><TD class=tournament>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]CN Canadian Women's Open[/FONT]</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]$337,500[/FONT]</TD><TD class=last>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]1st[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR class=oddRow vAlign=center><TD class=first>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Aug 24 - 26[/FONT]</TD><TD class=tournament>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif]Safeway Classic[/FONT]</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right"> </TD><TD class=last> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sumitomo Vista Taiheuyo Masters

Adam Scott -135 over Geoff Ogilvy

Just going on a hunch, I know absoultely nothing about this event except there is a lot of wongs and lee's playing

Now pass me some of that sticky icky..
joint.gif

Ill get a break down of this event from the Big Sexy, because I am sure he will catch this on the golf channel in the early AM because that how my man rolls.. straight cash homie!
hoover.gif

You guys are just jealous I have been chatting online with hot babes

Anyway I love this play.. and if I cash that contender play I will bet all of it on this one.
Paula Creamer -110 over Annika Sorenstam

I love this play like a fat kid loves cake

Paula coming off 2 top 10s..
Annika Sorenstam, making her first appearance in The Mitchell Company LPGA Tournament of Champions since 2002, won't arrive in Mobile until Wednesday night, meaning her first play on Magnolia Grove's Crossings Course will be for Thursday's first round of play.

Sorenstam, who has won 10 major championships and the Player of the Year award eight times (the last time in 2005), has received a medical exemption from Wednesday's pro-am event, also sponsored by The Mitchell Company. Angus McKenzie, the LPGA's advance official for the tournament, said Sorenstam has been struggling with back problems all season.

"I give her a lot of credit for playing as much as she has," McKenzie said. "She's a real trooper to be out here."

Matchups are looking ok. Adam Scott is leading the event so is Paula. She finished with 7 straight birds which is nice.

I only was able to get 1.5 units on that one and 4 units on Adam Scott.

Yea always nice when you log on to check scores and both of your people are in 1st.. that being said its only thursday :(

Sumitomo Vista Taiheuyo Masters

Adam Scott -135 over Geoff Ogilvy

Just going on a hunch, I know absoultely nothing about this event except there is a lot of wongs and lee's playing

Now pass me some of that sticky icky..
joint.gif

:tiphat:

You guys are just jealous I have been chatting online with hot babes

Anyway I love this play.. and if I cash that contender play I will bet all of it on this one.
Paula Creamer -110 over Annika Sorenstam

I tried to give a heads up to a few dudes on this board, that I loved this play. Not sure if anyone listened. Paula is up 7 shots.. over second place 'an_horse'11 up on annika. Unfortunately I lost the contender bet so i couldnt double down on this one as i expected, but I did hit it pretty hard.

2 - 0 on matchups for the week that is more like it :23_11_59: Should bump my % to right around 68 to 70% the past 2 months were bad.. but its cool..

Wow Paula won the event by 9. Amazing finish for her to end the year. Not sure what happened to Ochoka but I will take it.

Back