tigers pitchers should be shot

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

my god is this team bad i'm talking about the DETROIT tigers the pitching staff should be shot. MF are they bad why in the fuck would the coach let coke pitch and the new guy Ortiz holy fuck are they paying this kid money it might be in mexican peso :confused2:tigers coach what should I do MF can't he see that the kid can't pitch he already fucked the game up just leave him in already same old story I don't know how coke has a job that MF should be working at Mc dons

They'll win 85 by accident, but hoping not 15-4 vs. Cleveland again.

Why ausmus continues to bring coke in is beyond me. He is the worst lefty in baseball possibly

There's got to be some lefty in Toledo better than Coke.

guy's this is unreal how in the world can they pay coke this guy he might be the worst pitcher in history . the crazy thing about this game that DETROIT lost was what was the coach thinking he seen that the kid was having trouble throwing the ball..whatwas he waiting for after the 2 walk it's time to take him out he was not even close

who do you want him to put in? you're kinda fucked when your starter goes out with an injury in the 3rd inning and you already don't have one of your bullpen arms (Reed)

I would put in anybody then coke when your winning 2-0 I would never put in the kid put him in. when your losing 4-0 or 3-0 yes not when your winning and he was not even close hitting his mark and then every pitch is right down the middle I was waiting for that Grand slam

I wish I could stay here longer I have some running around I have to do I will be back in a few hours later guy's DETROIT is in trouble

Back