Tiebreaker Monday Discussion

I wouldn’t trust Quintana in a big game. I’ll take milw, better offense, better pen.

Buehler has been lights out but at Coors is tough. I’d lean over there. Think we see some runs

I disagree. I think Marquez throws a no hitter. Write it down haha

Jk, I see both pitchers dominating and the hitters are flustered. I will take Marquez at +150 all day and will do so :handshake2:

I think Cubs and Dodgers get it done. Think they are the two best teams in the NL, so I expect them both to pull it out tomorrow and meet again in the NLCS for the third straight year.

Where is the line on on the Cubs game? Still nothing posted. Expecting Cubs -140ish? I'll be rooting for the Brew Crew so hard.

Don't trust Quintana period. But this is the one team he has demonstrated serious dominance over time and time again. No clue what to expect, but Cubs bats were very alive yesterday. Brewers line up has little to no big game experience with the exception of Cain and Braun, same for Counsel. This will be a managers game, hope Joe doesn't get cute.

He got knocked around pretty good in a day game vs Brewers at home 6 weeks ago.

Hasn’t been a good day pitcher all year. His home splits are vastly improving, though.

Buehler and Marquez are absolutely on fire.

Weather cool and crisp in CHI. white sox fan here and i know Q well. He is a big game pitcher in general but the TBD matters for milw.

Brewers have the momentum, tbey have the pen, they have the more elite arms that if they go pen early...cubs will be in trouble. Boils down in both games who gets on board first bc neither manager will wnt to burn innings on their high end arms vs play in game.

Gut goes to milw and rox

Quintana has been pitching very well the past month+. He’ll be around -145 - going to be tough for me to pass on that with their experience and lineup. Not going to overthink it.

Chacin pitched twice vs Cubs in September 9/5 & 9/11
On 9/5 he went 4.2 allowed 7 hits & 5 runs
9/11 5.0 allowing 1 hit & 2 runs

Aight boys lets hammer some baseball today! Its a new week.. lets get off to a good start. I like brew crew today in wrigley... anyone else... any opinions?? Holla back

normally would be all over cubs, but dont trusy Q and chacin has been money for the most part

Q on 4. Good on 4 & 5. Very good vs brewers this year but has not pitched well during day this year. Kind of like the term difference between night and day

ROX have seen Buehler 3 times recently and the Dodgers haven’t faced Marquez since last June. Last two outings at LA Marquez gave up 2 hits in each game. First team to 2 may win this afternoon. In addition to taking the ROX at +150 I’ll also take the under. Goo luck

Quintana this season against Brewers going 4-1 with a 2.17 ERA ~~ Brewers are 4-0 in their last 4 road games ~~ 22-7 in their last 29

Milwaukee 9-9 road vs. LH's during the season hitting .261 and scoring 5.03 r/9. The Brewers are 11-7 over the total in those games. Note Milw hitting .261 on road vs. LH's which is 13 points better .248 vs. LH at home.

for me it's
  • 952 Chicago Cubs -123
  • 951 Milwaukee Brewers/Chicago Cubs Under 8 -110
home NL favs in 1st game of series are 10-5 last 15

Back