Tick tock tick tock....It's getting that time

Lippsman

Tailgater
Where is the freaking goal light and puck icons?

Hi there.....

Early season dogs..........

Don't forget.................

:eyes:

Guess this will have to do.........:36_7_4:

is somebody lost....???

:popcorn:

(shakes head) I think Lipps knows he's at a site where people will respect him or they won't be around long.

I wish there was more gambling on college hockey and then I'd be more interested. Wisconsin never having an NHL team really stunted my "fan-dom."

(shakes head) I think Lipps knows he's at a site where people will respect him or they won't be around long.

I wish there was more gambling on college hockey and then I'd be more interested. Wisconsin never having an NHL team really stunted my "fan-dom."

Thank you,

I wish there were more wagering chances on the college pucks also. There would be some serious coin to be made there.

BTW, I could care less about the website pissing contest. As you see I am fighting my own battles now if you ever check in. I just want to introduce as many people as I can to pucks and helping them to win is the best way to do it.

Said in a haunting voice.........

Early season dogs............

Thanks again for the kind words

BTW, eveyone is more than welcome to visit the pucks forum. Fondy, Santa, Mogo.........everyone else. I don't have a problem with it.

:shake:

lipps - you know i was only kidding with my above post.... you might be the only one i've seen actually post over here, so it was a small shock to see last night...

i have always respected YOU over there....

my only request is that you put a good word in for my PB release when football season comes back around so i can wish you GL (and tail
bigsmile.gif
) on your 2H NFL plays....

:shake:

ya fondy, why the nhl hasnt put a team in wisconsin is beyond me. college hockey would be great to bet on but theres never lines up until the frozen four, and maybe for the beanpot they'll put up lines. i did however make some nice dough on bc last year.

ya fondy, why the nhl hasnt put a team in wisconsin is beyond me. college hockey would be great to bet on but theres never lines up until the frozen four, and maybe for the beanpot they'll put up lines. i did however make some nice dough on bc last year.

I have bet some frozen four games but that's about it. Just not enough following to make it profitable for books to put up lines on regular college hockey games.

In terms of Wisconsin, I'd say the last chance Wisky had was back when Anaheim and TB got expansion teams. If I remember right, a group from wisky was bidding (Pettit's and he passed away now). The states pretty divided in terms of rooting interests. NW part of the state you get Wild games, Fox Cities (Green Bay to Fondy/UP) they had a vote for years ago, in terms of Fox coverage, and we get all Detroit games up there. Milwaukee area gets the 'hawk games.

:eyes: I am watching you Lippsman.

BTW i am screwing around. :36_11_6:

Good to see you here to and the other place.
:thumbsup:

this thread could be about Mats Sundin making a decision... teams and other FA are starting to get pissed....

Thats still going on??

wow

yep... I think they've said 'today could be the day' 20 out of 27 days in August.

FA are ticked because teams wont make moves until they see what and where Mats is going for cap reasons.

I mean if he's taken this long his game conditiong cant be up there where it needs to be in like 3 weeks.

THink he'll retire personally

yep... I think they've said 'today could be the day' 20 out of 27 days in August.

FA are ticked because teams wont make moves until they see what and where Mats is going for cap reasons.

I mean if he's taken this long his game conditiong cant be up there where it needs to be in like 3 weeks.

They got to change the date for these types of decisions, teams are being held hostage.

I agree... I think he'll retire. It'll be interesting to see what Sakic does tomorrow. If he retires, Forsberg probably will as well.

ban lippsman:whip::whip::whip:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:smiley_abvm:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:18_7_23:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;):D:p

its almost time!!! if there are those who aren't aware, we have a ctg fantasy league starting, check out the thread!

I bet the sport too. But way too early to get excited with the Bermuda Triangle out there(MLB NCAA NFL).

Will be in touch.

:cheers:

Back