ThursdDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
1-1-0 +2.0 last UP 335.32ytd

Thursday
Cincinnati Reds -136* <small>vs</small> St. Louis Cardinals 272/200

St. Louis Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds Under 9 -165 330/200

Cingrani is 3-2, 2.41 in his last six starts and has surrendered more than three runs just once in 24 career major-league appearances. Lynn is 0-4, 7.45 in his last five starts.Neither team is hot with St Louis losing four of its last six games. Reds are 3-6 in their last nine.The Reds' .233 opponent batting average at home is their lowest since 1971 (.228).Cards are batting .185 over their last seven contests with 15 runs I like these two plays enough to double down on both

parlay
100wins204

1. 9/5/2013 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 952 Cincinnati Reds* -136 vs St. Louis Cardinals
    L Lynn - R Listed T Cingrani - L Listed
  2. 9/5/2013 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 951 St. Louis Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds* Under 8½ -133
    L Lynn - R Listed T Cingrani - L Listed

shits and grins parlay
[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD]5 Team Parlay 100wins 220
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/5/13 8:30pm NFL Football 452 Denver Broncos -325* <small>vs</small> Baltimore Ravens [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/5/13 7:30pm College Football 301 Florida Atlantic +28½ -400* <small>vs</small> East Carolina [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/5/13 7:10pm MLB Baseball 952 Cincinnati Reds +2½ -340* <small>vs</small> St. Louis Cardinals (L Lynn - R must Start T Cingrani - L must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/5/13 10:05pm MLB Baseball 961 Tampa Bay Rays +1½ -430* <small>vs</small> Los Angeles Angels (D Price - L must Start J Williams - R must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]9/5/13 10:05pm MLB Baseball 964 Oakland Athletics +1½ -440* <small>vs</small> Houston Astros (B Peacock - R must Start S Gray - R must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

adding
Oakland Athletics* -1 -205 vs Houston Astros 205/100 ouch
I hate these damn hi vig games,especially towards the end of the season but Houston can be gosh awful bad(except when I bet against them)

Kansas City Royals* -1 -126 vs Seattle Mariners 126/100
Saunders not pitch well@ 1-3, 7.80 in his last five starts while Guthrie is up and down but is 1-0, 1.50 in his last couple starts. Royals are playing well winning seven of their last nine games while Mariners lost eight of their last twelve games.

You are on the Reds train as well today and I am rooting for you. Only reasons I passed is Lynn, although pitching very badly lately, has started 4 times against Cinn this season and the Cards have won all 4. Second reason is Cingrani doesn't go deep into games so you have to trust the Reds bullpen. Probably not a bad thing though. Just the reasons why it wasn't on my list.

But bottom line is that if I ever see you giving the books a -1 run and still having to lay 2/1 juice then your neighbors will see two very old men rasslin' down the mountain side you live on because I will beat the shit out of you. I know you like that -1 play but risk the damn juice at -300 if the line is that high and take the push away from them. GL

You are on the Reds train as well today and I am rooting for you. Only reasons I passed is Lynn, although pitching very badly lately, has started 4 times against Cinn this season and the Cards have won all 4. Second reason is Cingrani doesn't go deep into games so you have to trust the Reds bullpen. Probably not a bad thing though. Just the reasons why it wasn't on my list.

But bottom line is that if I ever see you giving the books a -1 run and still having to lay 2/1 juice then your neighbors will see two very old men rasslin' down the mountain side you live on because I will beat the shit out of you. I know you like that -1 play but risk the damn juice at -300 if the line is that high and take the push away from them. GL

Thanks for the reply in this dead MLB forum my friend
I look at it this away...I may push ( which does bother me near as much as the loss) this play but I amI up nicely for the yr and if the shit hits the fan tonite, I'm down 2 instead of 3 and I havent lost as much. If I was down and had to win, I would definitely play the ML(what ever it is)
I know u have been on my ass for 14 yrs about the way I play the -1 RL and I understand where u are coming from and appreciate u taking the time to 'try' and keep me straight...but u how hardheaded I am :) :) And U know I value ur opinion King. I have never met anyone that has the ""feel"" for baseball that U have. And I have learned a lot over the yrs listening to U
In my humble opinion, the -1 RL (not 1.5) play is the Best play in MLB about 40% of the time

Gettem King

adding
Chicago White Sox* +140 vs Baltimore Orioles 50/70
I dont understand this line at all!! Neither team playing all that well the last few but Gonzalez isice cold@ 0-4, 8.71 in his last six starts and White Sox won last three Quintana starts @1-0, 3.38.

I just cant stand it!! The A's are 12-3 versus the Astros this season and 'on paper' they should win this game by 3
adding another U to
Oakland Athletics* -1 -207 vs Houston Astros now a total of two U's

I'm in Blood and will be setting the opening line soon on the Olympic Mountain Rassle lol.....GL my friend.

Back