Thursday's STALKING THE UMPS... and other news and notes...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
OK, back at it for another short day of ump-stalking...

HOU - JOYCE

KC - PONCINO
CLE - WENDLESTEDT
TAM - HERNANDEZ

There will be a doubleheader in Texas tomorrow. Please check rotation number, as the later game is 915-916 (the regularly scheduled game)... and the write-in game is 919-920.

Pettitte and Millwood go in the day game, and DANLEY is supposed to be behind the dish.

In the late game, it's Mussina (off the DL, ugh) and Tejeda. If form holds, that will be "E"'s game...

Seattle and Boston play one game, so keep your eyes open there.

All other series see new umps tomorrow.

Hernandez threw out Gardenhire tonight earlier on a call at first base; we'll have to see if he shades Tampa tomorrow behind the plate... young ump, so something to at least keep an eye on...

Good luck!

'an_horse'

May take a shot on the under with the Royals/Angels today. Not sure if Weaver is back 100%, but looked good last time out. And has dominated the Royals the 2 times he has faced them (2-0, 0.66 ERA). I think Meche steps up against other top pitchers. Wasn't all that sharp last time out vs. the Mariners, but focus could've wandered a bit after the Royals got up big v. the other Weaver. Combine that with the Royals lame bats, and Angels low scoring on the road. Under looks pretty solid. What's the story on the ump? Looks fairly neutral last year, but before that was pretty over. Still haven't fully grasped how you guys completely qualify a guy- strike percentages, etc.? GL today.

Yea, should have played that full game yesterday. I did, it was just smaller than the 1st 5 innings. May have to ease back into those, as the Royals pen hasn't had any major disasters lately. De La Rosa, I was fading him early because didn't think he would amount to anything, but he continues to impress. Especially at home. Santana, as mentioned, was nothing special again on the road. More stranded runners for the Royals. GL.

With two neutral pitchers and an average line, Poncino is an 'OVER' guy more or less. At 61.73 percent, he is in the 'neutral' category... and he's not in any clubs at this point. Should these two pitch good games and the pig pens don't flub it up, then don't be scared to bet 'under'...

most lines are 8 over -120 or 8.5 under -120.... which are close to the same.

Personally, in an NL game where fewer runs are usually scored, I'd prefer to go UNDER 8 even money.... In the AL, it might be better go to UNDER 8.5 -120....

most lines are 8 over -120 or 8.5 under -120.... which are close to the same.

Personally, in an NL game where fewer runs are usually scored, I'd prefer to go UNDER 8 even money.... In the AL, it might be better go to UNDER 8.5 -120....

Have to agree here CKR, the NL has no DH, which is part of the reason they dont score like the AL.

The other part is good hitting vs good pitching and vice versa.. (Just a little Earl Weaver for you) haha...

What's your reading on Jocye in the Bucs / Stros game. He looks to be under but I really like this one to go over 9. Man Wandy's numbers don't look bad but he has been living dangerously all year. Even the Stros sick offense has got to get a few off Milton.

JOYCE fairly neutral...

You're talking about Reds/Stros I assume - and it's funny cause Milton's not been as bad as his numbers indicate from the times I watch him pitch...

Still, I don't like Wandy too much. Bad situational spot for Reds, who are finishing nine-game roadie to come home this weekend for six.

GL...

Yanks/Strangers....

Eddings must be in the club house as Angel Campo? (whoever the fuck this guy is) is the 1B umpire. Hard to tell if he'll be behind the plate in game #2.

Just a heads up!

FWIW, Play by play guys on the Royals game continue to talk about this ump, and the whole crew, what a tight strike zone that they have had. Meche and Weaver have both gotten pinched a couple of times today.

Pops has stated inside info that Eddings is in second Yankee game. Do not think he is kidding here.

POPS was trying to get the people who read the RX as lurkers who don't contribute to bet the "OVER" on that game... We were pretty sure all day that "E" is going to be behind the plate.

Feel free to confirm that here when you want to, but I am already on the "UNDER"....

Should be coming out of the bushes any minute in Milwaukee and Boston... and later in Phoenix and Frisco...

Gibson in Boston...I could have got it at O 9 -120, but thought it might go down with Dice K on the hill. Nope... now O 9 1/2 -120! I got greedy and now I might pass because I'm pissed.

Rex: Pardon me for being a dumbass, but could you please mention exactly who you are on, sometimes hard to follow what play you are making. As always thanks GL! Cash

SHORTY is here to help with the clubbers...

"E" should be going behind the plate in Arlington. Rain is a concern there, but if they get it in, UNDER is a great looking investment spot and I am there.

Also looking for an UMP in Phoenix but I lean UNDER there, as Mets struggle more with righties relatively speaking, and Arizona is not good against lefties at all...

No opinion at this point in MIL or SFO; waiting for UMPS...

Cleveland I like OVER, two pitchers making first starts of the year...

Tampa and UNDER both look good; ump is neutral I believe. I really like the side.

Texas is priced way too high; I told you "E" should be there.

And Boston has an "OVER" ump but the wind is blowing in and the poker players bet it OVER before I got a chance so there is no value for me there at this point...

Fuck! Now the OVER in Boston is at 10 EVEN. I'm not going to touch that one for sure now. GIBSON is #1 on my list on the season for OVER umps. But...like Rex said, Wind blowing IN and Dice K on the hill. I'm out.

With some help from Gibson, the Japanese kid walked the bases loaded in the first, with no one out. Seattle has one in now... let's see how many they end up...

POPS was trying to get the people who read the RX as lurkers who don't contribute to bet the "OVER" on that game... We were pretty sure all day that "E" is going to be behind the plate.

CKR, I lurk over there quite a bit, and have taken a look into that thread, and read what you have said about it. Respect what's going on, but don't see why they would try and steer people in the wrong direction. Isn't that the exact opposite of what these boards are supposed to be about? Don't think that would make much of an impact on the line either. You? Just my 2 cents, but I just don't really agree with the whole idea. Anyway, GL. :cheers:

Respect what's going on, but don't see why they would try and steer people in the wrong direction. Isn't that the exact opposite of what these boards are supposed to be about?

I ever found out someone was doing that on this board, I don't care who they were, i'd run em so fast it wouldn't be funny.

Pop's thread is specificly for people working together to make money betting. Its not a social meeting, just a convenient meeting site. I have problems with the phoney steering myself but remember they are not looking for visitors and would happily just be left alone.

Alright, I'm done throwing a bitch fit about the Bosox "no play". Time to get back to "Stalking".

OVER 8 -110 in Frisco. We have "club member" Gooch behind the dish.

Gary Darling in Arizona...not a member. Since 2004, he is #16 on my UNDER list although this season he is #9 on my OVER list calling 50.73% of pitches strikes (excludes hit balls).

I looked at him a little. Will bet it over and think this guy and the situation might be worth talking about some time.

Here's my list of TOP OVER guys for the last 3 weeks that are calling more balls than strikes:

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 280pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=373 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 121pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5888" span=2 width=161><COL style="WIDTH: 38pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1865" width=51><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 121pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=161 height=17></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 121pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=161></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 38pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=51></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>UMP</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Data</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Total</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Jeff Kellogg</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Strikes vs Balls %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.47599674532139952">47.60%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Games</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>5</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Greg Gibson</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Strikes vs Balls %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.48122065727699531">48.12%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Games</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>3</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>CB Bucknor</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Strikes vs Balls %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.48712871287128712">48.71%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Games</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Dana DeMuth</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Strikes vs Balls %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.4892966360856269">48.93%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Games</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>4</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Chad Fairchild</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Strikes vs Balls %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.49362477231329688">49.36%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Games</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Paul Schrieber</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Strikes vs Balls %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.49636098981077148">49.64%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Games</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>3</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Ed Hickox</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Strikes vs Balls %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.49853372434017595">49.85%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Games</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>3</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Chris Guccione</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Strikes vs Balls %</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.49908925318761382">49.91%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Games</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You can see why I'm pissed not playing GIBSON in Boston OVER. Gooch just makes the list here for "play OVER".

I've seen you post the umps before MLB has them. Where are you getting them and who is the rest of the crew at Ari. Thanks

USA today...Sometime MLB has it before them, so I watch both.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=300 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=black12bold colSpan=2>
sports-square.gif
Officials</TD></TR><TR class=section_medium><TD class=black12bold align=middle colSpan=2>Umpires</TD></TR><TR><TD class=black12bold width="65%">Name</TD><TD class=black12bold align=middle width="35%"> Position</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cccccc colSpan=2 height=1>
clear.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=black11>Gary Darling</TD><TD class=black11 align=middle>HP</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cccccc colSpan=2 height=1>
clear.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=black11>Marty Foster</TD><TD class=black11 align=middle>1B</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cccccc colSpan=2 height=1>
clear.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=black11>Paul Schrieber</TD><TD class=black11 align=middle>2B</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cccccc colSpan=2 height=1>
clear.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=black11>Brian Knight</TD><TD class=black11 align=middle>3B</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pop's thread is specificly for people working together to make money betting. Its not a social meeting, just a convenient meeting site. I have problems with the phoney steering myself but remember they are not looking for visitors and would happily just be left alone.

Completely understood. I just think that if they want it that private, why not find a different medium or forum to exchange posts and/or picks? Dont want to ruffle any feathers here, just think that it is pretty lame to head people in the wrong direction like that.

Back