Thursdays Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
Here is my plays for the day. I had locked these in last night and when I woke up they have moved on the totals.Oh well here is what I got if anyone cares.

Jays/Tigers under 9.5
Frisco/Stros under 9.5

GL everyone. I can't believe they moved 1 whole run on the Frisco game. I am thinking of hitting the over at 8.5 and try for a middle.

Record
10-2-1 MLB
1-1 (MLB late plays posted)
0-1 Parlays

Lookin' good padnuh. Seen a lot of picks for the other side of the det total but I kind of agree with you. Good luck.

2-0 Tigers gets it done for both of us...thought you called me a pudwacker in my thread but read it again about 30 times and realized it was partner...pudwacker would have been fine though as well.:cheers:

2-0 Tigers gets it done for both of us...thought you called me a pudwacker in my thread but read it again about 30 times and realized it was partner...pudwacker would have been fine though as well.:cheers:

hahaha. Thats funny. Yeah its partner. Just a good ole southern boy. I have to realize everyone doesn't know what that is but yes its partner. I will take 2-0 Tigers all day.:cheers:

1-1. Good job Hinshaw. You have earned your spot as the trash man on my list. 2 pitches and gives up a 2 run bomb.Game should have never went over.Now I have to see what I will play tonight you dirty bitch.Thank you.

Adding

Marlins ML
Rangers/Texas under 10.5

I thought about the Rangers over and want to play it but just seems to obvious the more I think about it and the % on the over is lop sided. Hell I will fade the majority and give it a shot.Also the line hasn't moved all day and there has been more juice for the under.This makes me believe that the books want the over bets.I will try to pretend to be a sharp and take the under. Let us pray because I will need it.

Thanks fellas. I hope they both hit.Still pissed about the Frisco game.Should have never went over.Oh well Gl to yall.

DHOP what you got tonight buddy?

2-2 on the day. Thank you Marlins for not showing up and thank you Giants for just being a sucky team. Yall will get the kiss my ass award for the day presented by coke.

Well should just stick with totals. ML's are not my thing.

Back