Thursday's plays

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
No time for writeups:

LAD +177 one unit - way too much vaue on LA here. Harang has not pitched well in his last few starts, and Dodgers own the Reds. That alone is enough for me to bite on LA at this number.

LAD/CIN OVER 9 +100 three units

Wind blowing out, Hitters park, youngster on the road.

Hopefull Saito can slam the door at Great American. Those Reds can be fiesty in the bottom half of the ninth......

added, based on the Ump, the bullpen and the shitty bats

OAK/ARI UNDER 8.5 -105 two units
As +107 two units - much better pen for the Oakland boys

looks like you're moinv' on up today , doggy !!!

gl with A's and the zona game too.

nice capping.

excellent work so far today fading those reds. wish i woulda followed suit.

but you had some balls to back them and it worked out for you, great call and great hit!

Thanks Cap.

Big play on Houston tonight:

Astros +107 four units
Five innings Astros +104 two units
Astros -1.5 +170 one unit

Another one of those lines where I feel like the linesmakers are giving us the answer. Houston is only a +107 dog tonight..... Why not more? some numbers to consider:

Houston is 1-9 SU in its last 10 games on the road
Houston is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Baltimore
Houston is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Baltimore
Houston is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
Baltimore is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Houston

The answer folks is Burress. The kid has taken over Steve Trachsel's spot as "most likely to get optioned to AAA". I'd say Burress is one or two bad starts from getting the boot. Burress ERA is over 10 in his last three outings and his WHIP is above 2.2..... You won't last long in this league with numbers like that.

Chacon hasn't faced the O's since his days in pinstripes in 2006, but has given up only 2 ER against them in 13 2/3 innings pitched....

Also Houston bats hit lefties at a much better clip (.295 vs. .252 against righties).

Still arent convinced? Covers experts are on the Orioles 13 -2.... LOL

Back up the Brinks truck guys, we're heading to the bank
Baltimore is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Houston
Baltimore is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
Baltimore is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Nice work, GL on the rest. CWS and the over CWS were my favorite two plays today.

Thanks Tim.....

Fucking Chacon decides to start walking everyone and the Stros are fading fast.......

Back