YTD: 130-97-10 +68.02 Units
ATS: 61-47-7 +19.98 Units
Totals: 54-36-3 +32.72 Units
ML: 1-0 +2.0 Units
ML Dog: 9-11 +4.80 Units
Parlay: 1-3 +6.60 Units
Player/Team Props: 3-1 +1.92 Units

adding error for units, readjusted YTD

5-1-1 +3.02 Units yesterday - good day, really getting a much better feel for spreads now. Haven't been keeping track of 1Q records alone but feel I've done well with the ones I've bet as well.

1 Play tomorrow, think I found a good play when I thought it would be ugly.

New Jersey Nets @ Chicago Bulls UNDER 189.5 - 1.05 Units for 1
I love bulls defense at home. They played a B2B yesterday night and they may have to travel back home and they even increased their scoring throught yesterday nights game each quarter but the Bulls don't want to play that way... not at all. The Nets will be more than happy to play a slow, slug it out game and recently Nets away games have been going under (@ Detriot, @ Miami, @Cleveland), with the exception of Milwaukee but that was Milwaukee during that incredible over streak they had. Bulls just played the Nets 6 days ago with a comeback victory for the Nets on their minds, so you know they should come out ready for this game and will be wanting to shut down the Nets streaky offense. Also still not 100% is RJ and Kidd's off the court problems. so anyways - under is the play.

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Renew, I jumped on this as well!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

renew - speaking of 1st Q's, wondering about pho 1Q tonight. BAR brought up a great point about the CLE bigs getting worn out because they are not used to the PHO pace. the CLE starters will play about 3-4 minutes of game time before subbing and this should play into PHO favor to start the game...please provide feedback if possible. just curious of your thoughts on this...thanks !!!

thanks terpman - hope we hit

thanks and GL B.A.R.

RambleOn - only better your system agrees with this

Arsole - glad to hear it, lets cash this one

thanks driver and GL

biggoob - this is definitely not a game I would bet 1Q on just because of the huge difference in style between the two. Home teams of course should have an advantage but any period of sloppy play can mess up your bet. For example yesterday Orlando and Golden State I bet 1Q over and these two teams I would say represent this game pretty well and GSW had 10 TOs and shot the over completely only scoring 8 pts in the last 10 minutes of the 1Q. So I basically got burned there. Just looking at recent results for Suns 1Q recently as well they haven't started out well even though some of these games were on the road... I'd be weary of playing Suns.

thanks troutman and gl

thanks euros, gl and hope we can make a little money

Wish I had waited to make this play until later... damn Pinny now I am waiting on this ONE play so I can withdraw. Would've had under 190.5 too...

bol renew I might take the night off 9-1 past two days for me hate to do it tho as I like some plays today. Keep up the good work

wagering favors the prepared mind

thanks guys - gambaholic good job

im sure they are up now copps i guess as long as you have a book thats not pinny

biggoob - GL in whatever you do

thanks antmagic - good job recently 9-1 is great

thanks duy

1-0 +1 Unit - 20.5 under 189.5 not bad. time to withdraw from Pinny.... atleast my last bet was winner right?

antmagic219 said:
Is pinny down for good ???

wagering favors the prepared mind

logged in lately to Pinny or read the General Discussion today? its everywhere, just check it out, closed to US customers

Back