reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
YTD: 113-90-9 +58.61 Units
ATS: 54-45-7 +15.55 Units
Totals: 50-32-2 +32.95 Units
ML: 1-0 +2.0 Units
ML Dog: 7-11 +1.26 Units
Parlay: 1-2 +6.85 Unit

1-4 yesterday, 0-4 for totals, pretty bad night yesterday. went from 64% to 60% on totals. oh well

only one play, focused more on CBB tonight

Detriot Pistons @ New Orleans Hornets OVER 44.5 1Q - 1.10 Units for 1
I've been a firm believer in the Hornets ability to score in the 1st quarter all year, for the most part its the only way for them to stay competative now. Pistons had 3 days off which can cause concern with them playing D early or coming out flat on offense but Flip is all about offense and the Hornets have been sub par on defense lately.

Last edited:
I like the over in this game and this might be the best way to play it. I certainly don't want to have to watch this entire game. BOL

thanks JPicks, I lean over in this game too but Hornets seem to find ways to not score in the 2H. 1H over or 1Q seem like stronger plays if you are going to play over in this game.

I think the game goes UNDER but I like 1Q as my lean for only quarter that could easily go over....

GL bud

thanks farm

lol - farm and mx are quick ones. but yes i did get it, thanks guys.

1-0 +1 Unit on the night, done with NBA. gonna pay attention to lots of CBB now.

thanks Big Al - only thing I did right today, getting hammered in CBB with a couple of moose sightings to make it even better.

Back