Thursday's Niffel... you heard it here first.

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Yep. I'm doing it.

Bengals get this one on the field.

It's the yin and yang of the Niffel.

Gals are off a tough tie last week in which they battled Philly tooth and nail and were the better team.

In fact, they continue to fly under the radar of the oddsmakers, in my opinion. Their defense continues to play hard in absence of a decent quarterback. The week before the bye they played well and got a win as well. So they are "undefeated" this month, hahaha...

Steelers have a tough schedule coming down the pike and no doubt need this one. But it's definitely a lookahead spot for them as they prepare for New England and Dallas in the next two weeks.

Cincy with nothing to lose and Fitzpatrick can make some plays here and there, I see a surprise. Sure, a defensive and/or special teams score wouldn't hurt things, and Housh has to really step up since Ocho Cinco got himself inactivated. But 11.5 points is way too many in this spot.

If the Gal defense can neutralize Parker (see Philly's one rush attempt last week on third down in 13 attempts) then their secondary can key on making plays against Ward and Holmes.

Why not?

Prediction: Cincy 23, Pitt 20
The plays: Cincy plus 11.5 medium. Cincy +615 small. Parlay Cincy/OV 34small. Parlay Cincy ML/OVER 34 small.

GL fellas!

:shake:

every away dog has won su on nfl network thurs. nite football so far this year. Can't remember who won the 1st game of the year that was on thurs nite and weather they were a dog or not.

every away dog has won su on nfl network thurs. nite football so far this year. Can't remember who won the 1st game of the year that was on thurs nite and weather they were a dog or not.

Denver on the road against Clev won & Jets last week @ NE.

I just don't think Cincy belongs in the same conversation as Den & especially the Jets.....but good luck!

:cheers:

no F'N way!

<label for="rb_iconid_7">
icon7.gif
</label>

Cincinnati is a total shitbag. This other team is as flat as a pancake and they couldn't do anything about it.

Holt's dropped pass to open the 2nd quarter set the tone. Pitt has dominated since. I am sticking pat with my bets since I still have the edge with Cincy getting ball first, but I don't consider myself any kind of favorite...

the steelers are the luckiest team in the history of the NFL

the amount of bullshit plays they get that go their way is unbelievable

(nothing specific about last night, just a general observation)

pitt got beat on their offensive LOS last night. think im fading them next time out.

Back