Thursday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
19-22-1 (-7.8)

Dodgy Thursday is here again.

Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls

The play...

Bulls +3.5 (2 units)

Like the home dog. Bulls tend to match-up quite well with the Heat en route to some success in recent games between the two since the big 2.5 era (6-2 SU, 7-1 ATS) and LBJ and Heat are yet to taste victory together in the Windy City. Thibs always draws up a good defensive gameplan when up against Miami and the Bulls will own the glass. Pretty much an auto-play on Chicago here.

Heat are 0-2 ATS in this 'spot' the last 2 seasons (2nd game back off the All Star break as a road favorite).

Refs suck, BTW.

Lean 'Lob City' late...

:shake:

Not big 'home dog' fans it appears, Tip.

Heat are 2-7-1 ATS last 10 under ref Eli Roe but he's not the main guy, Spooner is and the Heat are 9-1 SU (6-4 ATS) last 10.

Refs aside and focusing 'on the floor', it's Bulls or nothing...

Thanks, em. I wanted to bet the Bulls anyway.

Good luck, fuck Heat.

(I might start signing off my professional correspondence that way, has a nice ring to it.)

Knew it. Bought out of the Bulls in the first quarter. Got Heat ML -125. Never posted, so effectively means nada to the weak record.

Changed my stance on the Clips.

San Antonio Spurs at Los Angeles Clippers

The play...

Spurs +3.5 +112 (2 to win 2.24)

Local line. The more I look, the more I think the layoff equates to a flat Clipper outfit. Pop > Del *****. Spurs a proud franchise, will be going all out to avoid dropping 3 straight to LAC...

Bulls became the 'sharp' pick by the pseudo's and it was all downhill from there. Works out like that more often than not even if the 'numbers' were in the Bulls favor.

Back