Thursday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
99-78-2 (+31.02)

0-2 last 2.

Sitting on this game in Philly.

Pregame routine in progress at the arena.

Play up soon.

Steph shooting 49% from 3 since he got contact lenses...

Nice move anticipating the improved line — I am stuck with -4.5. Anyhow, best luck to both of us!

How did embid not get the same treatment. He’s the one that came at Bledsoe to end the ‘scrum’

Taking out Bledsoe makes it so much easier for the Sixers. Team can't defend capable PG's, Ben gets killed.

Sixers up 2 at the half and Embiid gimpy AF.

Don't play him in the 2nd half, Brett if you've got half a brain.

Meaningless game for Philly, let Budz run Giannis into the ground.

Not having their starting PG really hurting the Mucks right now.

Game is tainted.

Gad I feel lucky. I wrote that one off as a loss by the time the first half ended. And to add insult to injury, the game was about as watchable as Bulls vs. Cavaliers. Have no idea what happened, but grateful for the lucky ending...

Mucks turned up the defense late and won the game.

Hate to say it but the Sixers are fraudulent this season, need a coaching upgrade and Klay Thompson.

Bucks on the other hand are the real deal, would definitely take the Dubs to 6 or 7 should they meet in the Finals.

Numbers don't lie in the playoffs.

Gad I feel lucky. I wrote that one off as a loss by the time the first half ended. And to add insult to injury, the game was about as watchable as Bulls vs. Cavaliers. Have no idea what happened, but grateful for the lucky ending...

You picked the right side, Pip. Nothing lucky here, Bucks have been killing teams in this spot all season.

The Bledsloe ejection just made it slightly harder and delayed the outcome some.

George Hill really murked Ben Simmons tonight.

Ben is the polar opposite of clutch in close games.

Nice to get that one.

But seriously, what is Ben really good at other than being big and creating mismatches at his position

Im just not that high on Milwaukee i think they put way to much stock in regular season Ala those bulls teams with rose back in day .. think Boston takes em out in 2nd rd

Im just not that high on Milwaukee i think they put way to much stock in regular season Ala those bulls teams with rose back in day .. think Boston takes em out in 2nd rd

Those Bulls teams with Rose had a prime LeCramps in their way.

Bucks don't, only thing in front of them for a date with Golden State in the Finals is a bunch of dysfunctional wannabes.

Length on the perimeter bothers the Dubs.

Back