emkee

The Truth Is Out There
RGH.

1-0 last night.

New York Knicks at Boston Celtics

The play...

Celtics -12.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Love the play....revenge for the most embarrassing loss this season and C's coming together

Thanks fellas.

Will probably cap the night off with a play on the Jimmy Harden's.

C's 'revenging a loss' at home as chalk under Brad Stevens are 32-16-1 ATS (66.7%).

Only concern is them being flat off of 4 days rest. Only their 3rd game in a week.

28-25-1 (+4.32)

Have almost hit 20 units and then shit the bed.

Right now just keeping it all afloat before the big run.

Grind through the good and bad times without disappearing.

adding...

Houston Rockets at Utah Jazz

The play...

Rockets +1.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Have to fade the Jizz on principle after their shooting performance the other night. They shot just over 60% as a team and knocked down 23 of 30 from outside.

Rockets off a god-awful 2nd half performance where they mustered only 29 points in a bad loss at Minny.

Houston should come in motivated off 2 days rest and I don't believe the Jazz are fixed just yet.

C's didn't play a lick of D in the 1H....Brad probably got on them...expect better play in the 2nd

Yeah, not so toxic after all. C's had a massive mush consensus but they pulled through which is rare nowadays.

Go Rockets.

Utah Jazz hate you so muchhhhh

Had them big vs the Spurs the other day but wasn't able to post and when I was able the line was -8.5 and I already had -6 so figured what's the point.

That being said they do f**k me more than they don't but in this case it's the Rockets pissing on my parade.

Playing as lethargic as this on 2 days rest is inexcusable, this team has serious issues going forward. Can't be taking nights off in the competitive West.

These guys are losing right now by 35 to the Gobert-less, stale offense of the Jizz.

Paid to see this team is broken.

Prior to tonight the Rockets were 29-5 ATS as a road dog of 2 or less off a loss.

Back