Thursday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
9-7 (+5.77)

1-0 last night.

Los Angeles Clippers at Philadelphia 76ers

The play...

76ers -4.5 (2 units)

Back to the well with these clowns. Spot play.

:popcorn:

Good luck, seems like you have a solid feel for this group

Thanks.

Play spots/situations not teams.

Unfortunately their 'number' has come up more than most in these early weeks.

2-3 ATS with this Philly squad so far.

'Numbers' don't really equate for the roster changes from last season this early, they adapt progressively.

Too early to have any solid feel, imo.

Sixers honoring Iverson tonight so rocking the red jerseys.

AI debuted on November 1st, 1996. So 22 years to the day.

Sixers honoring Iverson tonight so rocking the red jerseys.

AI debuted on November 1st, 1996. So 22 years to the day.
Makes me feel old...

I remember his debut at Georgetown.

Good times.

Good luck with the boys tonight.

Makes me feel old...

Good times.

you feel old...i remember Ewings debut as a frosh....haha

got to see AI in BIG EAST tourney a few times, good times

you feel old...i remember Ewings debut as a frosh....haha

got to see AI in BIG EAST tourney a few times, good times

The good ole days of the tourney. I never missed a single game of that tourney around then.

The year that Cuse, Nova, Uconn and Georgetown were the last 4 remaining with two great Friday night semis then the Ray Allen game-winner Saturday night was amazing.

Makes me feel old...

Good times.

Thanks man.

Speaking of old...

Old enough to remember but not old enough to forget the day Philly drafted Shawn Bradley #2 overall.

What a sad day. The old man was pissed, he was certain they'd take Penny or Mash.

Went to about 6-7 games with the old man that 93/94 season, all losses. Sixers were brutal.

Did get to see B-B-Baby Barkley aka Weatherspoon live though, dude was nasty in his early days.

Thanks man.

Speaking of old...

Old enough to remember but not old enough to forget the day Philly drafted Shawn Bradley #2 overall.

What a sad day. The old man was pissed, he was certain they'd take Penny or Mash.

Went to about 6-7 games with the old man that 93/94 season, all losses. Sixers were brutal.

Did get to see B-B-Baby Barkley aka Weatherspoon live though, dude was nasty in his early days.
Haha, "The Spoon".

You know what's funny. .those last days of the Spectrum Sixers entered my head last night. You know why? I was trying to think of the most out of nowhere 50 point game in NBA history. Terrance Ross comes to mind but in the old days ..Dec 1994 Willie Burton poured in 53 for the Sixers....on 19 shots. (24-28 FTs).

I was Sixers fan as a kid, Toney, DrJ, Bobby Jones etc, kinda that third wheel to Lakers/Celts that was easy to pull for

AI man that does make me feel old, first Spring Break in Fla got to see him in the tourney as a freshman a couple games, 2nd rd Don Reid made a buzzer beater to beat Weber. Those were the days. OLD damn

GL on Sixers, kinda want to myself just gun shy

I was Sixers fan as a kid, Toney, DrJ, Bobby Jones etc, kinda that third wheel to Lakers/Celts that was easy to pull for

AI man that does make me feel old, first Spring Break in Fla got to see him in the tourney as a freshman a couple games, 2nd rd Don Reid made a buzzer beater to beat Weber. Those were the days. OLD damn

GL on Sixers, kinda want to myself just gun shy
\

That was when Weber beat MSU in the first round as a 14 seed...Jud's last game.

On a side note, used to see Don Reid everywhere around here when he played for the 'Stons

Okay, thread officially derailed. CTG-esque.

Back