Thursday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
40-39-2 (-7.35)

0-1 last night.

Scuffling but missing the bigger plays which is killing me.

Orlando Magic at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers -10.5 (2 units)

Ruh-roh.

'There is no reason the Cavs should be favored by this much given their recent form. Cleveland have only covered a spread once in their last twelve games and the last time they covered against a below .500 side was over six weeks ago. Orlando currently sit bottom of the Eastern Conference but have been making sides work hard recently with covers in four of their last five including a straight up win over the red hot Timberwolves last time out. Home court advantage isn’t likely to help Cleveland much either. They’re just 3-16-1 ATS at home this season and a shocking 0-11 against below .500 sides.'

Ugly has been winning lately and this is the ugliest play on the card.

Sun shines on a dog's ass tonight.

:popcorn:

Uncle Drew takin nap tonite

01/18/18

PG Kyrie Irving Shoulder is downgraded to OUT Thursday vs Philadelphia
01/18/18 SG Marcus Smart Illness is upgraded to probable Thursday vs Philadelphia

gl on bum amigo

Good luck emkee. I have been waiting for the next Cavaliers home game like this to try to catch a ride on another Lebron point-shave. But tonight it would seem logical that he would call off all shenanigans to try to help get the team back into one piece again. So I’ll sit this one out and see how it goes...

Not sure what I'm more surprised by, Cavs playing some remnants of a defense or Elfrid Payton scoring buckets.

You don't go from racking up assists in the 1st half to looking lost on offense in the 2nd half with zero ball movement.

Very hard to do but Cleveland finds a way.

Ball game either way.

Can't complain because the Crabs ATS numbers don't lie.

They are now officially the best bet in the NBA if you fade them.

Fading me also pretty profitable right now.

LeTurnover not even shy about it, throws the ball to Orlando so they can have the lead.

Ball hit Ty Lue on the head as he walked to the locker room, fitting. Should have been a brick.

Back