Thursday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
37-35-2 (-4.15)

0-3 last 3.

Stinking it up across the board right now.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Cavaliers ML -150 (3 to win 2)

:shake:

Had too do it.

Cavs 11-27-2 ATS but 26-14 SU on the season so not gonna mess with the spread even though I think they cover and cover by plenty.

Raps banged up and off one of the more physical games of the season vs the Meat, was a war in the trenches encounter.

3rd game in 4 nights for the Raps as well, home dogs in this spot perform poorly.

Raps in various shitty spots having run the numbers.

LeCramps shines on natty TV.

Cavs 25-7 SU as Thursday chalk (3-0 this season) and 16-6 SU as road chalk vs .600 teams or better (2-0 this season) since LBJ's return to Cleveland.

Yeah, Raps with the Dubs on deck but this is a bigger game for them all things considered.

Raps never avenged the 2015 playoffs either, went down 91-94 in a 2.5 lined game.

No Ibaka, most likely no Kyle.

Cavs off their biggest loss of the season, Raps off a grinding 1-point loss which broke a 5-game streak.

Cavs 11-27-2 ATS and playing their worst basketball of the season.

Gotta figure Cramps goes HAM on natty TV tonight, grabs a W and then loses to the Pacers by 30 tomorrow night given how the league works.

Right now BookMaker has the Cavaliers at -2.5. Doesn’t leave Lebron a lot of room for point-shaving...

League is buggin' right now. My goal is to not get down double digit units by the break.

Speaking of the break, this All Star break concept is pretty crazy given how NBA players need to feel loved and have their egos stroked.

Maybe that's where the (star) players minds are at. John Wall was somewhere else mentally yesterday, no doubt at all.

Funny results a plenty and CP3 last night, lol.

Right now BookMaker has the Cavaliers at -2.5. Doesn’t leave Lebron a lot of room for point-shaving...

Down to -2, no Lil Zeke.

Prefer that, dude a liability especially with no Lowry and a taller Delon Wright.

IT showing us why he should have sat this one out as first reported...

0-6 FG's so far.

Not a star-out angle either, this is effort vs no effort.

I don't think I've seen worse defense this season in all the games I've watched.

Cavs hitting new lows.

Lil Zeke is gonna be such a huge liability for this team come playoff time.

Had a 1-14 ATS run last season, hit negatives and still clocked 50+ units so all is not lost.

Getting the old slump out of the way early this time.

Last edited:
Back