Thursday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
29-25-2 (+3.20)

0-1 last night.

Rockets are a very poor man's Dubs.

Similar scoring but with the same if not worse turnover margin and some of the worst defensive lapses you'll ever see.

We will be talking about this team as a postseason fail once again in April/May of 2018.

Jimmy will be MVP no doubt and another flawed one just like the MVP the season before.

The real MVP on the Rockets is Clint Capela.

Moving onto tonight...

adding...

Chicago Bulls at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers -10.5 (2 units)

Hurts to make this play but I gotta stay loyal to the game.

Bulls in a fade spot.

3rd in 4, on no rest and giving 10+ points always gets me aroused.

Chicago is also streaking and the Cramps I've come to know is a consistent streak-buster.

This narcissist loves nothing more than debunking hot teams during the regular season.

Teams riding 5+ win streaks and facing LBJ's Cavs are 0-11 ATS (1-10 SU) last 11 occasions.

Obvious flies in the ointment are the Crabs have a deal going with 'Vegas' this season to never cover the number at home and the Bulls love Thursday.

Will take my chances, trust the spot and put my faith in Cramps and Co busting another streak.

Yak !

:popcorn:

You might be right. Refs liked chalk but with Cleveland playing at GS next game its really a deep position. GL

Cavs 3-0 SU and ATS last 3 games they've played before facing the Dubs in the regular season and they crushed their opponent in every one.

No worries there.

Bulls should feel the fatigue in the 2nd half.

So Cavs either roll or shave in the final 24.

Might have to give Hoiberg coach of the year for getting this roster to click on offense.

This remarkable run of non-covers at home by the Crabs is something else.

1-15-2 ATS based on the closing spread but 1-17 ATS by the openers.

And the spreads aren't inflated as per talent and overall numbers.

Team locked down for a bit, got up 10 in the 4th then the miscues, lack of defense and shitty offense appeared.

We are witnessing the greatest shavers of our generation.

Kyrie was the only killer on this team and non-LeCramps disciple.

Now this team is Cramps and array of heartless dudes riding his coat-tails and carrying his bags.

Cramp-bots, meh.

Shouldn't complain, eye test beat the 'numbers' tonight. Was a KISS play through and through.

After dealing shit the last two plays, I'll attempt a run tomorrow and get some flow for Christmas.

My bad.

Back