The Truth Is Out There
16-12-1 (+5.63)

1-0 last night.

Golden State Warriors at Boston Celtics

The play...

Warriors -6.5 -119 (3 to win 2.52)

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Nice grab on the -6.5...should be an example of the Dubs playing up to the competition.

Golden State ATS for the last couple years:

--opponent playing .600 or better ball...29-20-1
--opponent playing .700 or better...15-8-1

:watchingsports:

Nice grab on the -6.5...should be an example of the Dubs playing up to the competition.

Golden State ATS for the last couple years:

--opponent playing .600 or better ball...29-20-1
--opponent playing .700 or better...15-8-1

:watchingsports:

Spread shouldn't matter here, has the makings of a blowout.

Not one team in the league can beat let alone hang with a motivated Warriors team.

Although after a month of action the books are getting sharper with the lines.

Have the Dubs as 24-17-1 ATS vs .600 or better and 12-5 ATS vs .700 or better since the start of last season but that's based on the closing line.

In that span they're 13-6 ATS vs .600 or better on the road and 7-3 ATS vs .700 or better on the road.

:shake:

gl em...it will be a good game but c's probably back to earth tonight....gs been so so first half in last 6-7 games and then killing it statistically in the second...if c's have lead at half the warriors should be a good 2nd half bet....imho

Dam 6.5 ok, good luck

Yep, was available in the early hours.

Thanks.

Could have easily moved against me which is the risk with playing a game early.

Can still get for a -6.5 for about -130 which is pretty cheap but I believe the Dubs go statement mode on Kyrie and Co.

Have it lined at Dubs -3 so it's telling, imo.

If ya gotta play this game it's the only way. I'll hope for quick Cs start and get a discount but you should be good.

ill be there at the gahden rocking my thomas shirt while uncle drew does his thing...

nothing for me, just gonna watch

gl bro

gl em...it will be a good game but c's probably back to earth tonight....gs been so so first half in last 6-7 games and then killing it statistically in the second...if c's have lead at half the warriors should be a good 2nd half bet....imho

Thanks BJP.

By the metrics the C's are definitely over-performing. Solid, well coached team but they were shaky in their last 2 games and got fortunate.

Don't think they get so fortunate tonight.

Last 14 times a .800 or better team was a home dog they've gone 3-11 ATS.

Last edited:
I wear the belt so I'll say it...

2nd time the Dubs have lost in the 'Splash' era after holding an opponent to under 34% shooting.

They are 14-1 SU (14-2 now) in games they hold the opponent to that number winning by an average of 25 points.

The only other time they lost was Game 3 of the 2014/15 Finals. When refs allowed them to be 'bully-balled'.

Tonight was a rinse and repeat.

Timely fouls on Steph and timely no-calls on the C's, finesse rhythm teams struggle to overcome the physicality.

And the C's reaped the rewards at the stripe.

38 FTA's to 13, coincidentally in the Game 3 I mentioned above the Cavs had 40 FTA's to the Dubs 20.

Game was influenced no doubt to encourage storylines.

C's the people's champ until next time.

Get it back tomorrow...

Back