The Truth Is Out There
48-39 (+14.55)

1-0 last night.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Oklahoma City Thunder

The play...

Thunder
-10.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Basically fading the 28th ranked bench in the league.

Cavs are 1-13 SU and ATS on the road when Cramps sits and lose by around 13 points.

Looking at the Hornets as well.

Someone educate me on how an NBA team fields a full roster in situations like tonight. With Shumpert out Cleveland is down to 8 players. If they declare the 4 inactive by a certain time prior to the game, they can fill (tonight's) roster with guys out of the D-league or otherwise?

Someone educate me on how an NBA team fields a full roster in situations like tonight. With Shumpert out Cleveland is down to 8 players. If they declare the 4 inactive by a certain time prior to the game, they can fill (tonight's) roster with guys out of the D-league or otherwise?
Coach Lue is going to lace them up.

Cavs just signed Derrick Williams to a 10-day contract, dude will be there tonight.

Thunder rested and need this win before tangling with the Dubs on Saturday night.

Has the makings of a murder. 17-20 point OKC win...

I don't think they go as far as actually declaring three guys inactive, do they? Maybe I haven't noticed. Can't they just "rest" in their unies, just in case?

And what's Tristan Thompson, chopped liver? No rest for the weary.

I don't think they go as far as actually declaring three guys inactive, do they? Maybe I haven't noticed. Can't they just "rest" in their unies, just in case?

And what's Tristan Thompson, chopped liver? No rest for the weary.

Numbers don't lie when your God sits, Tip.

Cavs 8 or 9-deep tonight with zero playmakers.

Numbers don't lie when your God sits, Tip.

Cavs 8 or 9-deep tonight with zero playmakers.

I'm not disputing the play or the numbers, was wondering out loud about what Frank asked. When all three sat in Memphis, I don't think any of them even traveled. But if they're in OKC, the resting trio are presumably available in case of emergency, right?

I'm not disputing the play or the numbers, was wondering out loud about what Frank asked. When all three sat in Memphis, I don't think any of them even traveled. But if they're in OKC, the resting trio are presumably available in case of emergency, right?

My bad, misunderstood what you were saying.

They're all in OKC.

8 players available is the league minimum allowed, so rarely do you see D-league call-ups.

Teams basically waiving the white flag in these instances and taking the L.

Night in a haunted hotel and big minutes last night. These soft coddled folk ain't playing no matter what, emergency or otherwise.

Hope for the OKC backers that they are indeed out, and that "probably" turns to "definitely". Smells a little weird.

Back