Thursday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Record goes here.

1-0 last night.

Gonna take a risk and play this one early.

San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -6.5
(2 units)

Have too.

:popcorn:

Played it as well (-7)
Really doubt Spurs will show up tonight.
Good luck to us!

Nothing is easy lately for the dubs, but they do play well off a loss. GL em. :prayer

when you have so few losses you probably play pretty well off a loss.....i'm tempted to lay the points here but i am wondering if they have gotten to the burn out point and are just like "we have to reenergize" and the spurs are so consistent in their approach day in day out.....

Is what it is here fellas.

Best team in basketball off an embarrassing loss (don't tell me they weren't looking ahead to tonight),

with revenge sprinkled in (albeit an overrated angle but in this instance probably not).

Dubs can clinch the top seed and get their 70th win tonight.

Whereas it's just another game for the Spurs, they don't care for the top seed (at least that's how I read them).

My numbers love the Dubs, have it lined at 3 though. Inflated or telling ?

Spread at 6 now, probably close at where it opened (5).

The whole risk part I mentioned about playing it early.

Blame Popovich.

Spurs 3-12 ATS off a win as a favorite in March/April.

spurs travel to denver tomorrow and pop knows how difficult that is... now they could try to battle here if they get down big and then rest everyone tomorrow.... or they could just take the loss and give the warriors the sense of superiority for the playoffs... the ladder is usually pop's style

Good read, Good win.

Question for ya Emkee, did you ever read Tim Donaghy's book ? I re-watched a lot of that 2002 Kings Lakers series this weekend which I hadn't seen in a decade and Jesus it was worse than I remembered.

Back