emkee

The Truth Is Out There
53-42-1 (+15.49)

0-2 last 2. 2-4 since the ASB.

Scuffling some.

Golden State Warriors at Orlando Magic

The play...

Warriors -8 -115 (2.3 to win 2)

Gonna torture myself again with the Dubs.

Playing the matchups.

:popcorn:

over looks good....

i don't expect the warriors to give much effort at all on defense tonight... orlando has a sneaky good roster now

over looks good....

i don't expect the warriors to give much effort at all on defense tonight... orlando has a sneaky good roster now

The total being offered agrees with your assessment.

Magic do have an improved roster but it needs a few more games under it's belt to reach it's potential.

Spread will probably swing back to 8 at some stage.

Teams shooting a high percentage from 3 against the Magic lately,

Roster improved but the defense got worse,

Scurry and Co. found their rhythm from deep in the 2nd half last night, early East Coast start time got them in the 1st half,

Should be better acclimated tonight.

Refs let the Heat get away with a lot yesterday as well,

Called every nickel and dimer involving Wade and let them bully / grab Steph all night.

Much better crew in this game.

We shall see either way.

I just don't think the Warriors warrant such big spreads on the road. If they get up big they don't sustain their leads with good basketball like other teams unless there is some reason for them to be motivated to do so. I just don't see that here tonight. If they're at all looking ahead they end up playing lackadaisical and stupid.

Opposite sides tonight. Like the Magic do to many reasons tonight + Thunder look ahead for the Warriors...

I just don't think the Warriors warrant such big spreads on the road. If they get up big they don't sustain their leads with good basketball like other teams unless there is some reason for them to be motivated to do so. I just don't see that here tonight. If they're at all looking ahead they end up playing lackadaisical and stupid.

This spread is warranted, have it at 8. Last night not so much.

Opposite sides tonight. Like the Magic do to many reasons tonight + Thunder look ahead for the Warriors...

Dubs with great ATS numbers playing in games before 2+ days rest (35-3 SU, 25-12-1 ATS last 2 seasons).

Dubs 4-1 SU and ATS last 2 seasons in games before playing the Thunder.

They beat them already this season, they're not looking ahead that much.

I'll join in for various reasons and also the 5 in 7 day trend I like, still showing + on that one emkee. Also NBA put up the Over which also looks good but for FWIW there 3-4 they last 7 over the 220 mark

I see the 5 in 7 in the other thread. Came here first got in late this afternoon it looks like the Under was steamed down to 218 in the Hous/Port can't play it any more but always half time and or LBing Good Luck tonight.

Back