The Truth Is Out There
35-26 (+13.7)

1-0 last night.

Cleveland Cavaliers at San Antonio Spurs

The play...

Spurs -6.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Thanks Paulie.

Slept on the 5.5, thought it would settle at 5 or remain the same. No biggie.

Last team to beat the Spurs at home were the Cavs last season.

Trust Pops in this spot.

5th straight road game for Cleveland and off overtime.

Cavs 5-18-2 ATS last 25 after a game in which they took 30+ 3-point attempts.

The refs do suck but may play it. Reality is that with Houston tomorrow Cleveland is in a tough spot.

Worth noting that the refs in this one suck though.

Funny you mention this. I was just asking my buddy about the refs. He knows the most out of anyone I know. Here's his response about these refs.

"They are good refs IMO. Tend to let games get physical but will give fouls if contact is obvious. I like garretson because he lets the little things go, although some people who want to see every foul called probably don't enjoy him. It's probably because he's been officiating for a long time back when more physical play was allowed"

Funny you mention this. I was just asking my buddy about the refs. He knows the most out of anyone I know. Here's his response about these refs.

"They are good refs IMO. Tend to let games get physical but will give fouls if contact is obvious. I like garretson because he lets the little things go, although some people who want to see every foul called probably don't enjoy him. It's probably because he's been officiating for a long time back when more physical play was allowed"

Was in respect to their ATS numbers for home teams.

Home team is 7-24 ATS in Brent Barnaky games this season.

Other 2 are so-so but still negative, can live with Garrettson though. Kirkland is an idiot.

I took +5.5... was thinking the whole last minute, please not let in end 6... I guess you thought the same...
Great game! Could have went either way ats obviously...

You're damned if you, damned if you don't when it comes to the spread if it involves the Cavaliers.

#lebronknowsspreads.

Also, typical LeMarcus. Dude ain't a big game player. Good luck San Antonio when this guy goes MIA in the playoffs.

Back