56-39 (+21.75)

0-1 last night.

Bad read.

Cleveland Cavaliers at San Antonio Spurs

The play...

Cavaliers ML -115 (2.3 to win 2)

:shake:

cavsplane.jpg

kingjames<time class="timestamp" data-timestamp-short="2d" datetime="1970-01-17T12:07:29.329Z" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:0.0" style="color: rgb(129, 134, 138); font-weight: 600;">2 days ago</time>
[h=1]My crew! @teamswish @perk_409 @matrix31@realtristan13 @imanshumpertthe1st @bwood_33@matthewdelly @mozg25 @letitflymm13 @kevinlove@k1irving @joeharris__ & The Champ!!! #WeDemBoyz#RockWithUs #TheLand #StriveForGreatness[/h]

Cavs statement tour continues, team chemistry is on point.

Spurs offense have been feasting on the weak during their current win-streak - team is not last season's juggernaut. Cavs match-up well.

Home dogs that have scored 100+ in 6-straight games are 11-34 SU (16-29 ATS) since the 2007 season (1-4 SU this season).

A little surprised you are not on Indiana. Team has won and covered 9 in a row at home by huge margins and the line really does not reflect it. BOL

On cavs too..I lost on them before asb vs chic but they are playing some sick ball right now. They put a beat down on Dallas and I think they win by 5+ tonight gl to us

A little surprised you are not on Indiana. Team has won and covered 9 in a row at home by huge margins and the line really does not reflect it. BOL

Indy my sleeper out East, for sure. Would give the Cavs a good series if they meet in the playoffs. Focus on 2 games a day and they were my second pick, may still add.

On cavs too..I lost on them before asb vs chic but they are playing some sick ball right now. They put a beat down on Dallas and I think they win by 5+ tonight gl to us

Thanks old friend. They're a weak short-favorite, especially on the road but this is the biggest game for them in the regular season. Somewhat of an early exclamation point as to why the King jumped ship from Miami against the team that basically forced the decision. Spurs 10-game win streak vs the Cavs will only add to what I anticipate to be a fully-focused effort.

Indy my sleeper out East, for sure. Would give the Cavs a good series if they meet in the playoffs. Focus on 2 games a day and they were my second pick, may still add.

Good luck I'll ride with ya, Cleveland lose by 2 in November very early in the season with a new team and I think LeBron wants to destroy this team tonight and the team is playing well enough to do just that.

Good luck I'll ride with ya, Cleveland lose by 2 in November very early in the season with a new team and I think LeBron wants to destroy this team tonight and the team is playing well enough to do just that.

Thanks Paulie.

Cavs 12-1 SU (10-2-1 ATS) last 13 vs the West.

Over of the year lol. Cavs should feel good only 2 down at hand with Lebrick being average so far and Spurs lights out.

Yep 1st quarter and half,cash ful game pending second half over 103..maybe..sorry for the hijack emkee

So far it looks like the occasion is too big for LeBron's teammates.

Over looking good fellas.

Refs swallowed their whistle for the Cavs late but never underestimate the heart of a champion, kudos Spurs. This game showed the Cavs aren't ready to make that jump just yet.

Thought the line was telling, guess not.

Were pregame thoughts man. Expected them to roll 'statement style' but they got lucky as did I. A wins a win either way.

What happened to you Geo ? You've turned into a real bitter/salty mf.

Last edited:
One of the best ganmes your going to see and the Ref's really gave LBJ the business. Excellent Pick as usual emkee:cheers3:

Back