Thursday's MLB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
So ended up 2-4 and down 0.95 after last night. Doubled my losses. Now 6-8 and down 1.90 for the season. Senators saved my bacon, and I shoulda bet a full unit on Baltimore.

Atlanta getting seven in the bottom of the 8th cooked my bacon there. Note to self - Pittsburgh's bullpen is a disease.

Also, getting Frisco scratched was a bad break, as it turned out both starters got to pitch, and Lincecum actually got the win.

To today...

One for this first one. I made the ChiSox lower and the total higher. One spot (Las Palmas) is begging me to try both. So I will. I don't particularly like Danks but this is more of a fade on Westbrook, who the White Sox have beaten pretty regularly for most of his career.

The plays: ChiSox plus 161 for a half-unit. OVER 9.5 plus 105 for a unit.

2-team parlay of the same 2 for 1 unit to win 4.35 units...

Back shortly with more fun...

Nope. Won't be talking to Al much anymore. It's one thing when the guy gives you his numbers, and you are able to give him bets. But for me to book him for 1K and 2K for 3 of the last 4 years, then all of a sudden expect to get his numbers after I'm not working for that guy booking him anymore just isn't realistic. That's not the way it works. If I were him, I'd be semi-insulted if someone wanted all my numbers every day and wasn't willing to pay for them, so I will offer up a question or suggestion every once in awhile and see what he comes up with - but that's about it.

Westbrook making the Sox look silly through 2, though Dye's ball through the middle was hit hard, just tailed back to the second basemen.

Sorry I didn't post this in here, the 1:05s are gone but everyone knows me and knows I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes (see scdoggy's thread for Reds)...

Davis-fade. D-Backs let one get away last night. Reds have a stud starting today. And there is a virus going around the Arizona dugout. All make it easy to bet this one. HOYE behind the plate and Davis fade make OVER the right side at plus money.

The next set of plays - will explain them later should anyone inquire.

The plays: Reds -125 for a unit and Reds -1.5 runs plus 165 for a unit. OVER 9.5 plus 110 for a unit.

Bondy with early struggles traditionally. Greinke is a fantasy pitcher of mine and I really like his ability. Why not a sweep? They bet the UNDER far enough down that I added it roughly 15 minutes ago.

The play: KC plus 170 for a unit. OVER 8.5 plus 110 for a unit.

Back in a bit with more.

Not sure who Hampton is to lay this kind of price; I realize he's owned Pitt in the past, but sheez. It's been about 32 months since Hampton has started a game. Correlation is to OVER in this one as well. And with Pitt's gas-can bullpen, why not?

The play: Pitt plus 147 for a unit. 2-team parlay OVER 9.5 even to plus 147 for 1 unit to win 3.94 units.

I am a big McGowan fan and think he has the potential to be a dominant pitcher in this league. I know he had flu-like symptoms last night, but if he's feeling up to it, I think he can handle this Yankee lineup and the price is overly fair. Hughes was solid at times last year but doesn't command this respect.

The play: Toronto plus 160 for 1 unit.

Sonnanstine and Trachsel suck balls. Can they make this high enough?

The play: TBY/BAL OVER 10 -105 for one unit.

GL fellas!

Alright Rex, We're on the same side in the late game. I'll be adding PIT as well. Good luck

And, it goes without saying, but nice call on Cincy. I had a little sense of false hope there in the late innings, but too little to late for the Snakes.

Yeah, Doggy. I feel as if I got anally violated by David Weathers and his theatrics, as well as the Reds inability to do anything all day with runners on base. I mean, like Mark Grace said, that score shoulda been about 9-1 instead of 3-1... and BOOM, get the RL right in the pooper after what Weathers pulled.

Back