Thursday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended up 3-2 and +1.51 ayer, now 8-10 and -3.00 on the 2013 season.

Onto a getaway day...

Homero, the 9-figure pitcher, is almost even money against this clown Lynn, who somehow is near the top of baseball in wins the last two years. Well, regression will hit this stiff sooner rather than later.

The play: Cincy -104 medium 2u.

I made Cubs lower but after the first two games i've seen enough. If this were the UFC, you'd see me tapping out.

Same goes with the Marlins; wrong favorite there but I pass. They stink, gotta stop with all the bad teams this week.

Zimmermann sick for the Senators, so Roark goes. No real opinion there; lean OVER but on getaway day i'm likely better off sitting this one out.

Tiny Tim should be favored over Arroyo; I'm passing for now but if it goes up even a whisper more, I'll likely add the Gigantes.

This KC pitcher is really supposed to bring it; looking forward to seeing him. No play today.

Afternoon Hawk and Stoney will be fun for me today on local WGN, but no interest in the game.

Doubront and Chen. Two gas cans. The mound might burst into flames. No brainer here.

The play: Bos/Bal OVER 9 +112 medium to big 2.5u

No real feel for Tampa game.

I am against Super Nova but I'm not as high on Oberholtzer as some others are either. OVER might be best, depending on roof status.

Will want to see the Seattle pitcher tonight before I commit money to him but the price on that game seems high to me; i'm not a Chavez fan.

GL!

Weather give you any concern in baltimore?
showers forecasted for the entire game?

roof in houston should be closed tonight. 10 minutes from stadium and its dark as hell already and thunderstorm warnings already in effect.

only reason i will attend astros game this year is to go get the BBQ from Killens that opened up inside the stadium...lol

BOL Rex I thought the BOS over looks like a no brainier also but I'm comming off a 0-4 day

I don't get the love for the balt over….doubront/chen not that bad and both defenses on it at the moment…balt decent lineup but only scored 4 runs so far and boston needs bats more than anything…no over for me

That being said rex has more knowledge in his little finger than i have in my whole body…..just saying

Back