Thursday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Another high-water mark for the year and on one of the best extended runs of my life since the break. I go to Vegas next Sunday (Hard Rock, anyone?) so getting paid next week will go a long way toward helping me on my voyage. Money will be no object out there, thankfully. Was 4-1 and +7.61 ayer so now 84-77-4 and +78.85 on the season on posted plays. Let's keep the cash train rolling.

Volquez is serviceable, Gallardo seems to be going the right way again, Hoye won't hurt us, it's Getaway Day and Beer has gotten good pitching since the break.

The play: UNDER 8.5 +104 medium in Milwaukee.

I don't like Kendrick. I don't like Lynn. This game opened 8 and somehow has gotten bet down a bit. I did this two ways...

The plays: OVER 7.5 -105 (after commission) for 1.5u and OVER 8.5 +125 small for 1u.

I don't like Miley. I am not a particularly big fan of Villanueva but this price is again ridiculous. I have an order in at +157 right now and will advise if it gets matched; no play as of yet. Will bet OVER later on - if anyone has thoughts to encourage or discourage the play please advise. I'm going to parlay them also but the units on the total play by itself will hinge on your input, so don't be shy.

The plays: Cubs + eventually 2u. OVER eventually for ? units and Cub/OVER parlay later. I will post later when I put them in.

Doyers awfully cheap again, even against the Reddies in this spot. Reds have played four games in three days so the Doyers flying in from out east doesn't particularly concern me. Better pitcher, better team, cheap price.

The play: Until further notice, Doyers -112 medium to big 2.5u.

Hot day in Arlington. Both pitchers have had great success against the opposing teams this year, but how can you ever line a total in Arlington below 8 with it this hot, even if these aren't the Yankees we once knew? Carapazza won't hurt us here, either.

The play: Texas OVER 8 +108 (after commission) medium 2u.

Bedard was pulled in the midst of a no-hitter last out, and Buehrle has earned his contracts baffling teams like the Fun Bunch with his soft tossing shit. No need to wait out an ump, as T-Mac was in Houston so he won't be at SkyDome tonight.

The play: Toronto UNDER 9 +106 medium 2u.

Tampons, Tampons, Tampons. Hell boy has had some success with the BoSox in the past, Lackey had his first subpar start in a couple of months last out and the Devil Rays can put up to six guys in the lineup tonight who have at least 7 at bats and hit .280 or better (four guys who hit .308 with at least 11 ab's). A lean to OVER also but i'll sit it out for now. If the early stuff goes good, count on me jamming in a parlay closer to post :)

The play: Tampons +117 meidum to big 2.5u

A lean to KC but if it goes up any more, the Royals will be a side for sure.

A lean to OVER in Seattle but have to wait out the ump.

GL today fellas!

:shake:

i dont understand this phi/stl total being 7.5
scares me a little cuz this should have opened at 8.5 even with the phils struggles right now

The over is 6-0 this year when the Phillies are a road dog at +150 to +175.

No Howard, Beltran, Domonic Brown or Holliday today which could contribute to the low total.

I might have to start passing totals unless they are ump-supported. If I had an "action points" bet on the Beer game, i would have lost 10 bets so far; and the Yankees I would have lost 6 more.

Adding Kansas City +130 medium. Guthrie is competent enough, Gonzalez is a stiff and Baltimore has bigger fish to fry back east this weekend. An easy take here and some of the sharpest money in the world is lining up. 2 unit play.

there's the big move on the Reddies. Matchbook loves them on the runline (at least I have to assume that is the englishman who seeded that 5k at -218). He got me to bite.

The play: Doyers -1.5 +218 (+216 after commission) medium 2u.

Don't try to stop a steamroll runaway train, travel be damned. Tomorrow will be tougher than tonight.

Back