Thursday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended up 2-2 and win 2.37 anoche on the posted stuff. I did bet Cleveland live a few times so was an overall loser for the day. CRIS has a much more competitive offering than before in the baseball, and I believe in some regards that it's even better than Pinnacle's now. Big props to the guy who is in charge of it; I know him and he's trying to keep a low profile I think, but some value to be played there in the live baseball (and other stuff) if you know how to go to about your business, and are a fan of hedging, scalping and middling. You get to take your shots there if you can see what's going on and try to correctly assess what will happen before it does (then get out afterward, if you want). Now 56-51-4 and +52.05 on the year with posted playing being between 1 and 3 units for the most part. Let's keep 'er rolling today. My only political statement: If things keep spiraling out of control in the States, soon, this will be called Dependence Day.

To the baseball ---

Love the Marlins today. Price ridiculous again and does not reflect their record. This guy is considered one of their prized prospects and they got him from Toronto in hopes of developing him as such. I'm not Teheran fan and think the Fish can beat him around. I'd say 75-80 cents should be the tops here. Alas, I'm not betting it yet, as I am relatively sure that this is going to be rained out. I'll monitor later and check to see if there is a value play in the Fish still.

Lean Doyers despite the pitching disadvantage. Don't try to make a winning team lose, number 1 rule in baseball.

Lean OVER on the South Side. Anyone want to talk me on or against?

Lean OVER in Arlington. No fan of Perez despite his successes at this level; I feel as though once teams have a bit more to work with they will start to beat him around and not sure if Iwakuma will like pitching in this sort of heat for the first time all season.

One big play, and even a semi-retard could figure it out. Sharp money will be against me so I will wait it out but the Cardinals are going to be a big play. JUst have to figure out how I want to do it (first-5, ML, RL, -2.5 etc).

So as of now - nothing. But I will check back after while and assuredly, there will be something.

:shake:

:goal:

BOL CKR!

Agree on the Cards as well.
Still trying to figure out the day games. SF and Balty in particular.

with that said I agree on the Fish (though I backed them yesterday and they don't do fundamental things which makes zero sense to me).

Don't get why the line on Chacin is so short because Betancourt is back, only thing keeping me from saying this is a total trap is if Tulo was in the lineup.

Over in Arlington is on my radar, like the over on the South Side as I like the ChiSox better vs LHP but no Konerko sucks (no Crain helps Baltimore's offense) and I don't know why Britton deserves that type of team total to make this number???

4u on stl and also used in ml parlays but...tt ov and/or -1.5 rl isnt a bad idea...in games that stl has won, they have scored 4 or more runs in 26 of L27.

stl has covered -1.5 rl in 22 of L23 wins.

Bol Rex

Back