Thursday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
After a two-month posting hiatus I'm back to it for now and will try to do the best I can to get involved from now until football season. Let's not kid ourselves and pretend I didn't bet for the last two months with my degenerate ass. So the posted record is obviously not the same as my real record (yes, I've given some back but am still a small winner on the year), but I'll keep it for those who are concerned. If you have followed since day one (and quit on April 26 after an 0-3 and -7.5 day), you would be 37-34-3 and +23.33 on the 2013 season.

Garza has been solid lately. Cub pen shaky as always again (a warning track fly from spitting it out again last night). Best play might just bet Garza first-5, but I can't get that at matchbook.

The play: Cubs +102 medium (+103 is the bet but commission usually costs me very close to a penny there).

Lean Washington today but Corbin has been continually ass-raping me despite me seeing him as a phony.

Grienke too cheap tonight; he's been going real good and Philly's guy stinks. Have an order in on the Dodger RL that has not been matched so I will advise.

Holland on good rest, other guy on bad, and Texas is a better team than the Yankees right now all the way around. An easy lay. The -1 run seems to be the way to go. After using the run-line calculator I basically get Texas -1 +114. Let's try that medium. http://sportsobjective.com/wordpress/?page_id=3167

The play: Texas -1 +114 medium.

Lean to Weaver only but unless the price goes up a smidge more, I'll probably pass. If Anaheim can win in a bullpen game last night, you have to think that might be some sort of a possible turning point for them, but they'll have to string together a few more wins before most start to "buy" on them. But as overvalued as you've seen them all year, it seems as though the pendulum might be swinging the other way now.

Not sure where they got this Cleveland price (yes I'm bullish on the Tribe and bearish on the Balty pitching) but Kluber has been solid lately and I don't think he'll be overwhelmed here. A take. A lean to UNDER there also but it goes against the correlation so I'll pass.

The play: Cleveland +125 medium.

Not sure what Lester has done lately to elicit this sort of price in this spot. Sure, the Red Sox are mashing but Wang has had some success against them in the past and has been lights out in his last two. This is an easy take with how well the Jays have played lately. I'll wait on the ump to possibly add the parlay. Also hearing it might go up, so will wait out the movement at this point. I'll update a little later.

A slight lean to Minny but not interested in laying anything substantial. A lean to the Mets but it'll have to go up a little more before I go plunging in, despite Hefner being their second-best pitcher the last two months. Colorado is not a team i like much at all, and the last two days certainly showed many reasons why.

Back in a bit for updates, and GL to everyone today on the sides where we match, and health where we oppose...

:shake:

HIRSCHBECK in for the 1-game series in Denver. Auto play there at this ridiculous price with Colorado playing out east last night and the light-hitting Metropolitans coming in from Chicago.

The play: UNDER 10 +117 small to medium

A rare time CRIS offers the best price on a baseball game, particularly a stand-alone late degenerate special.

The play: Dodgers -1.5 +120 medium to big.

Back tomorrow!

Back