Thursday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Yesterday real good.... 3-0-1 and +9.15, now 35-29-2 and +25.29 for the year. Lord knows I needed the hit before going home for Derby; can't be back without cash to feed to the nags...

A few stand out today; not sure where they got this price on Philly. Other team playing much better right now and there won't be a big pitching disadvantage. Pirates have handled lefties reasonably well. Lee did not get much help from the ref the last time but the Piratas are playing way better and Mac has the ability to twirl a gem.

The play: Pitt +168 medium to big.

Lean Reds or UNDER; can't play both so I will wait for the umpire to make my call there. Neither side hitting for shit and pitchers are the big favorite all weekend at this point.

How can the Cubs ever be a road favorite?

The play: Marlins +105 small to medium.

Boston names the score against Houston today. They were very lucky to win 2 of 3 in the last series; and yesterday were the stone wrong side. Had about 4 seeing-eye hits in their big inning and Oakland hit the ball harder the whole series. I circled the return series in Oakland but hard to gauge focus toward the end as those are the 3 games before the All-Star break but if the Red Sox come in 2nd behind Tampa in the east and get a wild-card then i will circle this matchup if they somehow get a series against Oakland because I know who the better team was. Houston is awful, has an awful pitcher and Boston going with maybe their best.

The play: Boston -2.5 +121 big. 4u.

Nothing else for now, GL fellas!

:shake:

Woah a subtle Rays win the east comment there? At 3/1 I sure hope so...

Agree reds aren't hitting and would consider under just don't like arroyo. Price ain't gettin low enough on the Nats either so likely a sidelines game for me

I am intrigued by this cubs-fish series cuz the number indicates chc -150 might be floating out there when they play at wrigley lmao

nothing subtle about it, GW... i bet the Devil Rays to win the AL and the whole thing. Love their pitchers; just need another bat or two.

Yabkee gamne getting bet down but I smell a rat. Good OVER ump in the Bronx.

The play: OVER 8 +113 medium to big.

Reddies hit lefties far better than righties and Gio is struggling.

Easy call with the neutral ish ump; the price is the wya to go.

Reddies +128 medium.

CKR I tailed you on the Pirates..nice hit on that one. I'm anticipating Kuroda to get hit tonight in the Bronx. Like the o8 at + money and leaning Reds. Only thing that scares me is that Arroyo is a notorious fly-ball pitcher

Would add Yankees. This number (36) is too small. Kuroda will get hit and then the Yankees will still win. Toronto has won 2 in a row 1 time this year and after last years terrible end Yankees are playing with real urgency.

Last edited:
lmao at the both of you... that's mine. I rarely if ever have hit lol - lmao is my thing...most of the time it's true; i am easily amused.

nothing subtle about it, GW... i bet the Devil Rays to win the AL and the whole thing. Love their pitchers; just need another bat or two.

Yabkee gamne getting bet down but I smell a rat. Good OVER ump in the Bronx.

The play: OVER 8 +113 medium to big.[/
QUOTE]
Got 7.5 -120 and hammered it...thanks REX

Thanks for the Red Sox bet, first bases bet in like 5 years. Always love reading your stuff Rex.

Back