Thursday's CFB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Lots of people on both sides.

I made Rutgers the favorite. We are using 1 and letting all the squares and suckers lay it.

Only one person I really respect has laid me the 1; everyone else is lining up with the suckers and laying it with the road fave.

USF can win the game. I just don't think they will.

The play: Rutgers ML for a small bet.

Utah has a better team than Texas Christian. Nothing else that I have seen in the last few weeks (especially with Mack emerging at RB and Johnson getting healthy at QB for Utah) has changed that. Utah always seems to get the cash in these spots (national TV, catching points, etc.)... BW is out betting the "OVER" as we speak... No opinion on the total but I liked UNDER a little before this.

The play: Utah ML for a medium bet.

BW is out betting the "OVER" as we speak... No opinion on the total but I liked UNDER a little before this.

Who is BW???

My guess is that the order was out there for him to go over 47.

The 47.5's are gone too but his beards left me alone; so my guess is that it's just the followers betting it up to 48 and 48.5...

GL fellas...

Have a totals system that I have been fine-tuning and it has been pretty solid in college football the last two weeks. This is the first week I'll be betting the results, so It will probably tank. That being said, there's a huge discrepancy between my line and the posted total of 48.

TCU/Utah under 48

Hunt: I've been on the sucker side before...

I have a big bet on Rutgers plus 1 flat second half. One of my guys dealt it and I gladly took it.

As a matter of fact, I feel more confident now than I did before the game started that Rutgers is going to win the game outright.

Rice is running for what he wants to and wearing them down up front. If they can figure out how to contain Grothe (I expect that; considering Schiano is a great in-game coach at making adjustments at the break)...

Nothing for me in the other game... GL

You know what Rex I have never seen a worst officiated game in my life, that blocked kick was a touchdown. I have to say the better team did not win and the worst part is I knew it was going to happen in New Jersey! I am glad you won, but that game was a disgrace!

Back