ThursdayNite Football

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
303 Clemson* -9 -120 vs Georgia Tech x5
303 Clemson/Georgia Tech* Over 58 -110 x1
While everyone and their brother are on GT and the recent series and stats call for a GT cover and some think outright win, I like Clem .Clemson’s D has picked up where it left off last year and ranks eighth nationally in total defense (250 yards per game) and 11th in scoring defense (12.3 points per game). Jackets have allowed 305 total yards per game but have been a bend don’t break unit, giving up only 10.3 points per game – seventh-fewest in the nation.Tech is averaging 397 yds per game, 257 of that on the ground. But I think the Clemson defense (250 yards per game) and gives up just 92 yards rushing will limit Techs #s. Clemson won its two I-A games this year by 6 points each, with 19-13 win at Auburn but they’re 2-7 in last nine games as a road favorite. Tech ran for 289 yards in big win over Vanderbilt after struggling to beat BC in Ireland. Jackets are 6-6 as home underdogs under Johnson.I'm betting that Clemson makes a statement in a physical dominated game

301 Houston Texans* pk -110 vs New England Patriots x1
301 Houston Texans/New England Patriots* Under 40 -110 x1
The Texans are very good on defense, they take the ball away, they create long-yardage situations, they're one of the best third-down teams in the league again this year and they don't give up many points....damn, talked myself right into this play :)

GLTA

:cheers3:

I'm rolling with the Clemson over also.

But also taking Pats over. I think Dr. Belichik will have some surprises for Houston

Thanks fellas, Appreciated the thoughts GL

added 2nd half
303 Clemson* -6½ -132 vs Georgia Tech for 2nd Half x1

Back