953 Chicago Cubs/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 7½ -110 x1

957 Washington Nationals* -143 vs New York Mets x half
957 Washington Nationals/New York Mets* Under 7 -120 x half

961 Kansas City Royals* +140 vs Detroit Tigers x half

965 Boston Red Sox* +108 vs Baltimore Orioles x half
965 Boston Red Sox/Baltimore Orioles* Under 9 -115 x half

968 Tampa Bay Rays* -155 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1

GLTA

Thanks mrob and Elbutre Appreciate u guys stopping by and hope u both are doing well in the 1st wk GL on the season

drove all day and now at my winter home in fla with lots of work to do

just played these side x1 and the Under 9 x2

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD]4/3/14 6:25pm
[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]4/3/14 8:10pm MLB Baseball 969 New York Yankees/Houston Astros Under 9 -148* (I Nova - R must Start B Oberholtzer - L must Start)

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GridSeparator"]
[TD="colspan: 7"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD]4/3/14 6:24pm[/TD]
[TD]Pending
[/TD]
[TD]4/3/14 8:10pm MLB Baseball 969 New York Yankees -140* <small>vs</small> Houston Astros (I Nova - R must Start B Oberholtzer - L must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

GL Blood. I never want to see pinstripes again after what they did to me last night. Hope you get it

GL Blood. I never want to see pinstripes again after what they did to me last night. Hope you get it
i UNDERSTAND doggy...I am not a big situational playr but when i capp a game and I fav one tm and that tm is playing trying to prevent a sweep I most of the time go with the tm trying not to be shut out....I will admit thought the yanks have trouble with offence so far this yr....could make for some interesting bets down the rd GL my friend

Love the Yanks and love Nova this year. Everything I have heard/read is about how good he has looked. This is a great situation for him too.. Lets get it

Back