ThursDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
really a shittie day on Wed even though we squeaked aoy a very small profit +1.28 but had to relie on two dog and even doubling down on one of them to get there. And yes, I lost on my Braves, and I really like the as a play, not just being a homer. Up 281.85ytd but June has been Ugly

Thursday
Chicago Cubs* +103 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1

Texas Rangers* -118 vs New York Yankees x1
Texas Rangers/New York Yankees* Over 8 -127 x Half

Washington Nationals* -138 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1

Not enthused about any of the above plays but thats the way I capp them so we'll give them a try. Garza is 1-0, 0.60 in his last two starts. Hughes is 1-3, 5.82 in his last four starts. Holland is 0-2, 6.23 in his last three starts. Not much diff in these two but I like to play Rangers against a SP I think they can hit. Strasburg is 3-1, 1.70 in his last six starts. Arizona is 14-1 when Corbin starts (2.54 RA last four starts). Hate to go against Corbin but I like the underachieving Nats @ home to put a blemish on Corbin’s record.

btw...I dont know how to capp this but we have two young umps make MLB debut behind home Thursday. Adam Hamari (30) will don the mask first in an afternoon affair when the Cubs visit the Brewers and Will Little (29) will be the home plate ump where the Orioles are -130 home favorites over the Indians.

back in a bit

GLTA

just noticed that the Pirates/Cardinals are both 48-30, the best record in baseball.... damn GO Pirates .... and Yes, I am a Pirates fan so U can call me a homie there to LOL

Toronto Blue Jays* +170 vs Boston Red Sox x1 I just cant play the favored RedSox here with Toronto @ 3-0 when Wang starts (1-0, 2.61). No doubt this will be a hard played game as normal but Lester is 1-4, 7.40 in his last seven starts

Minnesota Twins* -133 vs Kansas City Royals x1 Deduno is 3-1, 2.90 in his last five starts. Guthrie is 0-2, 10.61 in his last couple starts. I may be on the wrong side here but I like what I have seen with the Twins and I want revenge on KC for beating my Braves last nite and costing me over five big ones :shocked:

Colorado Rockies* -1 -124 vs New York Mets x1 Chatwood is 4-2, 1.63 in his last seven starts while Hefner is 1-1, 6.35 in his last three starts. ML price to expensive for me but will try the -1 RL. Colorado won seven of its last nine games and playing decent even with their injuries

Baltimore Orioles* -130 vs Cleveland Indians x1 just a feeling but i like this one but will keep it @ 1 U. Both SP are decent with Kluber @ 3-0, 1.66 in his last three starts. Gonzalez is 3-1, 2.57 in his last four starts.

Los Angeles Dodgers* -178 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1....Hi price for the Dodgers but they are playing better winning their last five games, allowing ten runs and Greinke is 2-1, 2.67 in his last four starts.

Thanks Tim Have a Great wkend buddy

and i did my best to resist playing this series but with the way the Jays are playing, i had to try this
TOR Blue Jays (Series 1st 3 Games)* +140 vs BOS Red Sox (Series 1st 3 Games) 100/144

and

MIN Twins (Series 1st 3 Games)* -105 vs KAN Royals (Series 1st 3 Games) 53/50

really a shittie day on Wed even though we squeaked aoy a very small profit +1.28 but had to relie on two dog and even doubling down on one of them to get there. And yes, I lost on my Braves, and I really like the as a play, not just being a homer. Up 281.85ytd but June has been Ugly

Thursday
Chicago Cubs* +103 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1

Texas Rangers* -118 vs New York Yankees x1
Texas Rangers/New York Yankees* Over 8 -127 x Half

Washington Nationals* -138 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1

Not enthused about any of the above plays but thats the way I capp them so we'll give them a try. Garza is 1-0, 0.60 in his last two starts. Hughes is 1-3, 5.82 in his last four starts. Holland is 0-2, 6.23 in his last three starts. Not much diff in these two but I like to play Rangers against a SP I think they can hit. Strasburg is 3-1, 1.70 in his last six starts. Arizona is 14-1 when Corbin starts (2.54 RA last four starts). Hate to go against Corbin but I like the underachieving Nats @ home to put a blemish on Corbin’s record.

btw...I dont know how to capp this but we have two young umps make MLB debut behind home Thursday. Adam Hamari (30) will don the mask first in an afternoon affair when the Cubs visit the Brewers and Will Little (29) will be the home plate ump where the Orioles are -130 home favorites over the Indians.

back in a bit

GLTA

In reference to the Nats, all your reasons are solid. IMO I chose them this morning because Corbin is a few shades worse in day games and away, with an era of 2.90 even though he is 4-0 & 4-0 in both categories. FWIW.
Gl on all the games.

In reference to the Nats, all your reasons are solid. IMO I chose them this morning because Corbin is a few shades worse in day games and away, with an era of 2.90 even though he is 4-0 & 4-0 in both categories. FWIW.
Gl on all the games.

Thanks Genius good thoughts. now if we can get the Nats to score a few BEFORE THEIR PEN GETS INVOLVED
GT TO U

Back