ThursDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
after much pondering, contemplating and meditating over yesterdays disappointing fiasco, I decided to play these for Thursday...all plays are to win one GLTA St. Louis Cardinals -1 -106* St. Louis Cardinals/New York Mets Over 6 -124 Cincinnati Reds -1 -105* Cincinnati Reds/Chicago Cubs Under 7½ -160* Colorado Rockies -1 +100 Washington Nationals/Colorado Rockies Under 12 -160* San Francisco Giants/Pittsburgh Pirates Over 7 -140* Pittsburgh Pirates +102* Oakland Athletics -1 +124* New York Yankees/Oakland Athletics Under 7½ -120* Boston Red Sox -108* Boston Red Sox/Baltimore Orioles Under 9½ -110* Tampa Bay Rays -140* Kansas City Royals/Tampa Bay Rays Under 7½ -110* Toronto Blue Jays/Texas Rangers Over 8 -160* Texas Rangers -1 -160* Philadelphia Phillies -130* Philadelphia Phillies/Minnesota Twins Under 8½ -174* GS Under 75½ -110* (Fixed Price)

Are you liking anything in hoops tonigh? Every time I see the Heat -1 in this situation its usually Heat rather easy. GL

thanks guys...i have no idea what happen to the formatting of my plays wise...not a heat fan but I am on Heat tonite along with the under188. I thinking a 3-5 pt win for miami with Tony Parker not being 100%.I think Lebron has a big game and played prop Over on him. Miami defense twill be the big key tonight . Should be a hard fought game and I don't see another big blowout game like Game #3. Heat win this game in the 4th quarter and Lebron wins this game in the 4th quarter. Miami Heat* -1 -110 vs San Antonio Spurs and Under 188 -120 and prop L.James points over 26½* -160 vs L.James points Over 26 +155 mrob...did u look at series plays today? Boston Red Sox (Series 1st 3 Games)* -120 vs Baltimore Orioles (Series 1st 3 Game) x1 parlay x1 Tampa Bay Rays (Series 1st 3 Games)* -190 vs Kansas City Royals (Series 1st 3 Games) Texas Rangers (Series 1st 3 Game)* -185 vs Toronto Blue Jays (Series 1st 3 Games) UTSUX, hugh, Thanks guys GL

thanks guys...i have no idea what happen to the formatting of my plays wise...not a heat fan but I am on Heat tonite along with the under188. I thinking a 3-5 pt win for miami with Tony Parker not being 100%.I think Lebron has a big game and played prop Over on him. Miami defense twill be the big key tonight . Should be a hard fought game and I don't see another big blowout game like Game #3. Heat win this game in the 4th quarter and Lebron wins this game in the 4th quarter. Miami Heat* -1 -110 vs San Antonio Spurs and Under 188 -120 and prop L.James points over 26½* -160 vs L.James points Over 26 +155 mrob...did u look at series plays today? Boston Red Sox (Series 1st 3 Games)* -120 vs Baltimore Orioles (Series 1st 3 Game) x1 parlay x1 Tampa Bay Rays (Series 1st 3 Games)* -190 vs Kansas City Royals (Series 1st 3 Games) Texas Rangers (Series 1st 3 Game)* -185 vs Toronto Blue Jays (Series 1st 3 Games) UTSUX, hugh, Thanks guys GL

Right call imo on the basketball game doggie...that last game in SAS was a dead under before it got out of control...won't happen tonight

thanks forthe feedbk Vituperate...how heavy are u on that Under. only have one on it but if its fucksure thing ill double down on it. noot watching basestoday, sitting out here i my workshop drink knobcreek and may have to sllepp out here or crawl back in the house...still pisssed bout last nit

blood I like your bets they look good you might have the right play on miami. it's a must win that's for sure but I don't know I went with SA at least if I lose you will win gl my brother

player...bring that rays play home for us

d8, alwayswant us both to win son...just got that feeeeling on the heet tonite and added anothe u to theunder

gl mu firneds

blood I agree we will both win or both lose because I think you are right SA will try to keep this game well under the total if SA was to win because I think miami will try to run run and run some more. so that mean's a lot of D for SA but gl

Back