ThursDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
6-8-0 -1.42 last UP 104.55ytd

I just cant get a consistent run going...up, down up, down:angry2:

I found a reason to make a few plays but not in love with any

Thursday
San Diego Padres* +114 vs Chicago Cubs to win one
San Diego Padres/Chicago Cubs* Over 7 -125 to win one... Stults has struggled over his last two starts, both coming against the Giants. He has proven he can win on the road, however, helping the Padres to victories in New York Mets and Dodgers this season. He's struck out 13 while walking only three in 18 innings of work away from home. While Wood is 2-1, 2.53 in five starts this season, I think he is over rated and will to take a chance the the Pads can hit him

Kansas City Royals* -131 vs Tampa Bay Rays to win one
Tampa Bay Rays/Kansas City Royals* Under 8 -130 to win one ...TB shaky bullpen and a bottom of the batting order that is struggling.Santana, who has been a pleasant surprise in the first month of the season with a 2.00 ERA, and an even better 1.20 ERA over his last four starts. Hernandez has been shakey for Tampa Bay.

parlay 100/168

San Diego Padres* +2½ -320
Atlanta Braves* +2½ -485
Kansas City Royals* +2½ -355
Detroit Tigers* +1½ -310

Philadelphia Phillies* -1 -150
vs Miami Marlins 150/100 ....helluva price to pay for a Phillies team that is struggling but Sanabia is 1-3, 6.08 in his last four starts and with out run support from his team and the Phillies are hitting a bit at home

Atlanta Braves* -1 -116 vs Washington Nationals to win one
Washington Nationals/Atlanta Braves* Over 6 -180 to win one... Medlen is 0-2, 4.91 in his last three starts. Haren is 1-2, 7.05 in his last three starts. I think the Braves bats wakeup tonite. Nats offense has scored just seven times over the last four games while batting a collective .165

Milwaukee Brewers* -105 vs St Louis Cardinals to win one
St Louis Cardinals/Milwaukee Brewers* Under 9 -110 win one....Milwaukee has won Peralta's last three starts and the righty has personally notched wins in his last two outings. Peralta's put together two excellent starts in a row, giving up five earned runs in 12 2-3 innings pitched in those two games.Westbrook (1-1, 0.98 ERA) hasn't been charged with an earned run in three of his four starts, including his six shutout innings against Pittsburgh on Saturday as he scattered six hits without a walk. His bid for a second victory was squandered by St. Louis' relievers, which gave up five runs in three innings.

Thank U Mr Elbutre, GL to U my friend

parlay 50/141
San Diego Padres/Chicago Cubs* Over 6 -207
Washington Nationals/Atlanta Braves* Over 6 -185
Tampa Bay Rays/Kansas City Royals* Under 8½ -149

Boston Red Sox* -126 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
Boston Red Sox* -1 -104 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
Boston Red Sox/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 8 -138 x1 ...The Red Sox have won five consecutive games, while scoring at least six runs and hitting double-digit in each contest during the win streak.Boston has outscored Toronto 36-19 while winning three of five meetings this season, all played at Rogers Centre.

SP change with CWS Santiago in stead of Peavy
Texas Rangers* -145
vs Chicago White Sox xhalf
Texas Rangers* -1 -104 vs Chicago White Sox x half...Grimm (2-0, 1.59), who has won his last two starts while yielding two runs - one earned - and yielding 11 hits with 13 strikeouts in 13 innings. Texas has won all three games that Grimm has started this season . The Rangers have allowed more than 10 hits just twice all season long. Their .234 opponent batting average this season is the third-lowest in the American League.

Last edited:
YesSir, P2W Thanks fellas, Hope Yall have a great day with the bases

Detroit Tigers* -1 -131 vs Houston Astros 262/200 ... I'll take a chance here and see if Porcello can get a good 2nd good start against a Houston team that's struck out a MLB-high 276 times. This is Lyles' first '13 start; he was 2-1, 2.74 in his last four '12 starts.

Baltimore Orioles* +111 vs Los Angeles Angels x1 ...this may be my fav play of the day
Baltimore Orioles* +1 -140 vs Los Angeles Angels x1 just buying a little insurance here... playing the O's because I like the way they are playing. Yeah, I know they are 1-3 since opening a season-high 11-game trip with three victories. Since the beginning of last season, Chris Tillman has allowed more than three earned runs just once in 11 road starts. Tillman is 1-0, 2.13 in his last couple starts while Blanton is 0-4, 7.42 in five starts this season.Only the Astros have a record worse than the Angels in the American League, and Scioscia is really feeling the heat. The offense hasn't clicked as expected with the addition of Josh Hamilton, who has really had a hard time adjusting to his new surroundings. The bigger problem has been the pitching staff, where the starters have gotten rocked and the bullpen beat up just as badly. The Angels carry a staff ERA of nearly 5.00 and it's not getting any better since the beginning of the season. Today's starter Joe Blanton is one of the reasons why as he comes in 0-4 with a 7.09 ERA and 2.10 WHIP in five starts with the Halos. Over the last decade or so, pitchers coming over from the NL to the AL have really struggled to make the transition. Blanton is no exception, and it's hard to imagine that he'll be able to hold his job unless he really picks up the pace here soon. Baltimore has the kind of lineup that can really wear you out. The O's are 2nd in the league in runs scored and seemingly have a new guy step up each and every night to deliver big hits. This one could get ugly as I like Baltimore to prevail tonight.

GLTA

so far so good blood with the padres winning. Hope kc resumes soon. BOL tonight

mrob, had to really fight to find some decent plays today...Hope they do well

smo, EL, appreciate the well wishes GL guys

Back