ThursDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Wed went 10-9-1 +1.9 ytd -24.48U

Thur

two early plays on a short slate today

WAS -177 x1 ...
Under 7.5 x half
...Strasburg has finally put it all together with amazing 13-0 with a great ERA. He may not be the best pitcher in the NL, but he’s got the best W/L record and that’s what truly matters. He’s got 138 strikeouts in 114 innings, a WHIP less than one, and a batting average against of less than .200

BAL +110 x2
Under 9 -112 x half
....Tillman is the O's most consistant pitcher and is 3-0, 1.29 in his last three starts with six of his last eight staying under. Orioles won five of his eight road starts. O's have a clear edge on offense and will be taking on a struggling Sabathia, who has a 7.41 ERA in his last 3 starts and he is now 4-11 with a 5.47 ERA in his last 24 starts here at home. Alway hard to play the O's under but it feels right today

MIA +108 x1
Under 9 -140 x1
.... the Phillies are getting some love here with Eickhoff on the mound but the Marlins are the bettter team even with Koehler on the mound. The Marlins are a lot better than anyone expected. Marlins won seven of last nine games where the under is 8-3 in their last ten games. Philly lost four of last six games, under is 12-2-1 in its last 15 at home.

PIT -177 x1
Over 8.5 -120 x1
...both SP's struggling Garza is 0-3, 10.57 in his last three starts (over 2-2-2). Liriano is 1-6, 7.14 in his last nine starts and four of his last five went over. Pirates lost four of his last five home starts.
I lost with the Buccos last nite but they come back today with a better game against a bad tm

STL -195 x1 ...
Under 9 -145 x half ...CArds are terrible at home but Wainwright is 3-0, 0.39 in his last three starts while Cashner is 1-2, 6.75 in his last three starts; under is 3-1-1 in his last five. San Diego is 2-4 in his road starts.I tried to fall in love with this this play but SD plaing decent ball at present and would not be surprised to see them win this one

BOS -1 _155 x1
Over 9 -160 x1.... Wright allowed one run (zero earned) in 7.1 innings against the Twins earlier this season and he is 6-1 at Fenway. Duffey allowed six runs to the Red Sox earlier this season, and he has an ERA over five so the Sox should have no problem getting to him in this one. The Twins have won only 14 games on the road this season and the chances are slim they get a road win in this matchup.The Red Sox have scored four or more runs in eight out of their last ten games and are now averaging a Major League leading 5.55 runs per game, and have a terrific .288 team batting average.

With you on Miami.
Koehler with ump 2.08 ERA 13 innings
ump 5 and 12 for the road team
A Days approved play

and how about those fucking Nats...I brag on Strasburg one fucking time this yr in post #1 today and he proceeds to show me once again that I just am not seeing MLB at all this yr//// ohwell...come on college football :enraged:

Thanks for the feedback. You were spot on and I got lucky that the game was shortened and wager was cancelled.

Back