bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Wed went 6-9-2 -0.34 ytd -1.44u

Thur
early games

i'm leaving Cinci/Atl gamealone as I think it could easily go either way

910 Tampa Bay Rays* +110 vs Seattle Mariners x half
909 Seattle Mariners/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7½ -115 x half
Snell made his big-league debut April 23 at the New York Yankees, allowing one run and two hits over five innings while striking out six in a no-decision. Snell set down 12 of the 14 batters he faced after the first inning, half by strikeout. He struck out McCann twice on huge, 73 mph curveballs. Snell was sent back to Triple-A right after the game. Now he back and maybe for good. The Mariners have won only two of Paxton’s past 10 road starts and they are 1-6 in their past seven against lefties. Mariners lost nine of last 12 games, five of their last seven road games went over. Tampa Bay won nine of last 11 games and under is 21-8 in their last 29 home games.

3pm
911 Texas Rangers* -1 -108 vs Oakland Athletics x2
911 Texas Rangers/Oakland Athletics* Under 9½ -150 x1
Lewis has been the Rangers most consistent starter this year and he has a solid 1.35 ERA on the road, plus he seems to always pitch well vs the A’s.

3pm
911 Texas Rangers* -1 -108 vs Oakland Athletics x2
911 Texas Rangers/Oakland Athletics* Under 9½ -150 x1
Lewis has been the Rangers most consistent starter this year and he has a solid 1.35 ERA on the road, plus he seems to always pitch well vs the A’s.

on the Rangers and the Rays Hound...getting started early today with my dirty glass, hope your doing well sir

On both as well. GL!
Let get this early one, JL pub

on the Rangers and the Rays Hound...getting started early today with my dirty glass, hope your doing well sir
glad we agree today coach...headed out to my workshop now to get settled in with a sixpk and watch some ball, GL Coach, hope u had a nice vac

Get em blood :beer4:
U to kj, GL

Mr Hound maybe you should rethink Rangers game, I'm on it as well... Feel better sir
Thanks Lefty, no worry, if I was a hi roller I would have a lot more on the Rangers :)

lets have a big day pard, GL

915 New York Yankees* -122 vs Minnesota Twins x1 ...Sabathia has been incredible as of late, allowing only a combined three runs in his last six starts

907 Washington Nationals* -1 -150 vs San Diego Padres x1 ... Roark has a sparkling 0.45 ERA in his career against the Padres so I think he can silence them once again

906 Los Angeles Dodgers* -1 -114 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half ...dont like the Dodger but cant play Milk with all of the holes they have in their lineup

small par

1. 6/16/2016 9:00 PM NBA Basketball 511 Golden State Warriors* +7 -320 vs Cleveland Cavaliers
  2. 6/16/2016 10:10 PM MLB Baseball 907 Washington Nationals* -176 vs San Diego Padres
    T Roark - R Listed E Johnson - R Listed
  3. 6/16/2016 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 915 New York Yankees* +1½ -260 vs Minnesota Twins
    C Sabathia - L Listed K Gibson - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 185

Back