ThursDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Wed posted plays(didnt get to post early winners +4) was a wash going 3-3 -0.08 including Auburn's difficult loss ytd@ +3.06

Thur 2pm

956 Texas Rangers* +110 vs Houston Astros
955 Houston Astros/Texas Rangers* Over 8½ -150
Perez has been very good at home all season, going 4-1 with a 2.55 ERA in seven starts.8-2 in Perez’s last 10 home starts vs. a team with a losing record.4-1 in Perez’s last 5 home starts. 5-2 in Perez’s last 7 starts on grass.
McHugh, meanwhile, hasn’t been good away from home, going 2-2 with a 5.27 ERA in five starts5-12 in their last 17 games vs. a left-handed starter.
The Astros are just 1-8 in their past nine in Game 4 of a series. Texas has won six straight home games vs. a right-handed starter.Over is 5-1 in McHugh’s last 6 road starts.

5pm
968 Colorado Rockies* -1 +115 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x half
967 Pittsburgh Pirates/Colorado Rockies* Over 11 -180 x1
Rockies Not playing well at present and the Pirates have the edge on the mound with Locke over Bettis, but this is a terrible spot for the Pirates as they are off a huge series with the Mets and have to travel here for one game before returning home to take on the Cardinals for a huge weekend series. Not many sandwich spots in baseball, but this is clearly one of them and I look for the Rockies to take advantage and come up with a much needed home win.
The Rockies offense is loaded with power and I think they cn get to Locke early and we see the Pirates bullpen by the middle of the ball game.
Locke is 4-0, 2.76 in his last four starts; his last seven starts all went over.
Bettis is 0-3, 11.48 in his last three starts; four of his last six starts went over.​

added
951 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -143 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
951 St. Louis Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds* Over 9 -150 x1
I’m not crazy about Wainwright right now, but I don’t think the Reds have enough offensive firepower to take him

958 New York Yankees* -129 vs Los Angeles Angels x1
957 Los Angeles Angels/New York Yankees* Over 9 -120 x half
Yankees are just a better team than the Angels right now. Los Angeles just looks listless and they don’t have the energy that many of manager Mike Scioscia’s teams have in the past. Nova hasn’t pitched well lately, but I still trust him more than Chacin.

959 Baltimore Orioles* +164 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
959 Baltimore Orioles/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 9 -115 x half
Stroman in a rut right now and it’s imperative that he returns to form in order to get the Blue Jays going in the right direction. I think Baltimore’s weapons in the lineup are too much to overcome

963 Washington Nationals* -125 vs Chicago White Sox x half
963 Washington Nationals/Chicago White Sox* Over 8 -140 x half

962 Seattle Mariners* -132 vs Cleveland Indians x half
961 Cleveland Indians/Seattle Mariners* Over 7 -145 x half

Back